The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Looking at this just confirms that footballers are mostly mercenary f***ers who will go anywhere for the money. Not that it needed confirming, but still.

Shitty small stadiums, horrible pitches, ridiculously low temperatures, openly racist fans and a league that's not close to the European elite. I'm all for leagues improving, but why a player like Hulk would want to leave Porto to play for Zenit for any reason other than silly money is beyond me. Someone will probably point out that I don't watch the Russian League (correct), and that we pretty much do the same thing with these French players, but I can easily see why someone would want to play for a Premier League club.

In all fairness though unless you watch the Russian league you don't know the quality of it. Plus we pretty much do the same with all these French players.

:lol: :lol:

Looking at this just confirms that footballers are mostly mercenary f***ers who will go anywhere for the money. Not that it needed confirming, but still.

Shitty small stadiums, horrible pitches, ridiculously low temperatures, openly racist fans and a league that's not close to the European elite. I'm all for leagues improving, but why a player like Hulk would want to leave Porto to play for Zenit for any reason other than silly money is beyond me. Someone will probably point out that I don't watch the Russian League (correct), and that we pretty much do the same thing with these French players, but I can easily see why someone would want to play for a Premier League club.

In all fairness though unless you watch the Russian league you don't know the quality of it. Plus we pretty much do the same with all these French players.

Honestly started reading that properly. :lol:

Oba Martins missed pen for Levante.

Oh how I miss these days of a player taking a penalty with his weaker foot :lol:

Oh how I miss the days of player running straight at a penalty and not knowing which fucking foot he was going to kick it with, I turned my back to most of his penalty attempts.

Oba Martins missed pen for Levante.

Oh how I miss these days of a player taking a penalty with his weaker foot :lol:

Oh how I miss the days of player running straight at a penalty and not knowing which fucking foot he was going to kick it with, I turned my back to most of his penalty attempts.

And yet Martins could be great to watch on his day. Just remember the 3-2 win against Spurs away...

You can tell Rodgers is engrained in Liverpool - he's completely and utterly deluded in most of his interviews.

It was a nigh-on perfect performance, apparently.

I didn't watch all of it, but I was under the impression they lost 2-0 and barely fashioned a chance second half.

You can tell Rodgers is engrained in Liverpool - he's completely and utterly deluded in most of his interviews.

I didn't watch all of it, but I was under the impression they lost 2-0 and barely fashioned a chance second half.

Y'know Dave, I'd be inclined to agree with you; some would even say they were second best.

He seems so sincere in his beliefs that I can't even enjoy it.