The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Quite similar to our game away at Swansea last year; they had all the possession yet we scored a couple of really good goals and won the game.

Barca in reality are a lot like Swansea from last year, all the possession in the world but don't get forward enough.

:lol:

Quite similar to our game away at Swansea last year; they had all the possession yet we scored a couple of really good goals and won the game.

Barca in reality are a lot like Swansea from last year, all the possession in the world but don't get forward enough.

:lol: :lol:

They are when they come up against half decent teams. They just play keep ball, they are boring to watch.

They are when they come up against half decent teams. They just play keep ball, they are boring to watch.

Decent teams like Man Utd, Real Madrid and the rest?

Seriously man. Don't even know why I'm replying to this. :lol:

Stop this madness.

Honestly watch Barca against a decent side all it is 'Pass it across the back four, eventually get into midfield, get to the final 3rd, can't see an opening start again from the back'. If people find passing the ball across the pitch all game without creating many chances exciting then fair enough they are exciting to watch, me though I find games that have plentiful of chances exciting.

That was an utterly sensational Milan performance and I use that word on purpose because to have the concentration, organisation and fitness to completely stifle Barcelona for 90 minutes is a remarkable achievement. The focus will be on why Barcelona didn't go forward more, why Messi didn't play very well and so on. There are reasons behind this, I'm not buying "oh he just didn't fancy it tonight." Milan were the reason. They were bloody superb and to combine all this with the clinical finishing to win 2-0, I think it's the best Champions League performance this season so far.

No doubt some will suddenly claim Barca aren't actually that good. They are. They're the best team of this generation quite comfortably. But it doesn't mean they're invincible, there is a way to beat them and Milan executed it to absolute perfection.

That was an utterly sensational Milan performance and I use that word on purpose because to have the concentration, organisation and fitness to completely stifle Barcelona for 90 minutes is a remarkable achievement. The focus will be on why Barcelona didn't go forward more, why Messi didn't play very well and so on. There are reasons behind this, I'm not buying "oh he just didn't fancy it tonight." Milan were the reason. They were bloody superb and to combine all this with the clinical finishing to win 2-0, I think it's the best Champions League performance this season so far.

No doubt some will suddenly claim Barca aren't actually that good. They are. They're the best team of this generation quite comfortably. But it doesn't mean they're invincible, there is a way to beat them and Milan executed it to absolute perfection.

Every word is spot on :thup:

You sound like the analysts on Fox Soccer here.