The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Guest bimpy474

How have we won 3 games from lossing positions this season :lol: I swear it was only a few weeks ago that we were saying we hadn't won from a lossing position in the League since Pardew took over :lol:

have you scored from a corner at all this season?

If i recall correctly, our own shocking record of not having done so in the league for something nuts like 18 months was only exceeded by yours, which was slightly worse.

We haven't scored from a corner since 2001 mate.

How have we won 3 games from lossing positions this season :lol: I swear it was only a few weeks ago that we were saying we hadn't won from a lossing position in the League since Pardew took over :lol:

have you scored from a corner at all this season?

If i recall correctly, our own shocking record of not having done so in the league for something nuts like 18 months was only exceeded by yours, which was slightly worse.

3 years iirc.

Did you get lossed on the way to school ?

Laughed at this way too much. :lol:

Haha, I know we broke the record a couple of weeks ago, and today, just didn't realise or completely forgot that we came from behind against Southampton.

Congratulations, you have just won the internet.

Guest bimpy474

Haha, I know we broke the record a couple of weeks ago, and today, just didn't realise or completely forgot that we came from behind against Southampton.

Well at least it's encouraging, after going so long without doing it we seem to be going mental now. Must say it got to the point where i thought "fuck it were behind, no way back now".

Guest bimpy474

Congratulations, you have just won the internet.

Thanks mate, i rarely win anything lately.... :aww:

I'd love Benteke here, power, hold up play, technical ability, fantastic player, suspect he'll go somewhere with higher wages on offer mind. Would be good for you if you can keep him mind, but if you go down no way you'll hold on to him.

He was a passing thought in my mind in January, especially after his transfer request. How much did Villa pay for him?

What transfer request?

Really? I'm sure I read somewhere he put one in. Must have dreamt it.

I'd love Benteke here, power, hold up play, technical ability, fantastic player, suspect he'll go somewhere with higher wages on offer mind. Would be good for you if you can keep him mind, but if you go down no way you'll hold on to him.

He was a passing thought in my mind in January, especially after his transfer request. How much did Villa pay for him?

What transfer request?

Really? I'm sure I read somewhere he put one in. Must have dreamt it.

Fake Villa twitter account mate.

Spurs let Liverpool win that one.

Absolutely. We got the tactics spot on, then a couple of silly mistakes just gave it away. I mean, I fully expected us to lose beforehand, but I don't know if I'm more annoyed having put ourselves in a position to win it and lost, than if we'd actually been shite.

Most importantly, we won the passing. Everything else pales into insignificance.

Joking aside, if AVB can achieve that without three or four key players, then I'm very, very impressed. I just hope we get back on the horse soon. Suarez is still an utter cunt. And Defoe, Jeez. Yet another match providing a clear argument that if we had a good centre-forward we'd have cruised into the CL this year.

Barca XI:

Valdés, Alves, Piqué, Mascherano, Alba, Busquets, Xavi, Iniesta, Pedro, Villa & Messi

AC Milan XI:

Abbiati, Mexès, Zapata, Abate, Boateng, Flamini, Montolivo, Constant, Ambrosini, Niang, El Shaarawy.

Barca XI:

Valdés, Alves, Piqué, Mascherano, Alba, Busquets, Xavi, Iniesta, Pedro, Villa & Messi

AC Milan XI:

Abbiati, Mexès, Zapata, Abate, Boateng, Flamini, Montolivo, Constant, Ambrosini, Niang, El Shaarawy.

Is this on Tv tonight?

Barca XI:

AC Milan XI:

Is this on Tv tonight?

itv

Barca XI:

AC Milan XI:

Is this on Tv tonight?

itv

:thup: