The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Let me guess, the English pundits will try and make out that Arsenal put up a great fight and were a bit unlucky to go out?

Right, thats what it seems like from twitter at least... The only reason they had to come back was because they were complete garbage in the first leg. Made there own luck.

Arsenal keeping a clean sheet once they drop Vermealen :lol:

Surprise surprise.

Is there any player in Europe you don't have a strong opinion on? :lol:

Do i come across like that? not really but i really don't rate him and tonight they looked a lot more solid without him.

Guest Sophie S

They had 3 shots on goal tonight and scored two goals. Bayern dominated the game between the fourth and 88th minute, Arsenal were very lucky to even be as close as that.

Interesting opinion to read. Haven't seen the game, but from all the comments on the internet it really seemed as if Bayern was quite poor and Arsenal did indeed equally deserve to go through.

They had 3 shots on goal tonight and scored two goals. Bayern dominated the game between the fourth and 88th minute, Arsenal were very lucky to even be as close as that.

Interesting opinion to read. Haven't seen the game, but from all the comments on the internet it really seemed as if Bayern was quite poor and Arsenal did indeed equally deserve to go through.

No way :lol:

Surprise surprise.

Do i come across like that? not really but i really don't rate him and tonight they looked a lot more solid without him.

Pretty much. :lol: Not that Vermaelen's from an obscure league but in general I don't know how you find the time. :lol:

Surprise surprise.

Pretty much. :lol: Not that Vermaelen's from an obscure league but in general I don't know how you find the time. :lol:

That used to be the case tbf but now i haven't got Sky i only watch Newcastle and the odd Serie A and La Liga game here and there.( well CL too)

Arsenal and their quasi-comebacks. This reminded me a lot of their one against Milan, who themselves especialize in second leg collapses.

Well chuffed for Málaga, will be historic for them and La Liga needed another tem that isn't Barça/Real to get past the last 16. It had been a while.

Guest Geordiesned

So either Wigan or Millwall are FA Cup finalists this year. Depressing.

And most likely England's representatives in next season's Europa League.

:scared:

Decent chance that NUFC could be the only English team in Europe if you win tonight, btw. Good luck.

Spurs.

Somehow forgot them.

We could still screw it up. Not clear who's going to be playing tonight, but I know Lennon and Ade aren't starting.