The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Guest micky_123

Can't get over how little their fans care. What is the point if you can't even be arsed to celebrate winning the title properly. Imagine if it was here...

Can't get over how little their fans care. What is the point if you can't even be arsed to celebrate winning the title properly. Imagine if it was here...

Just like real life man, the people with money only care when its gone, the people without can think of nothing else.Utd fans are the 1%, "what's that old boy we've got the title back? Jolly good, give it a good wash we don't know what those plebs did with it."

SJP would be exactly the same if we won our 20th title man. :lol: With that kind of success you get the glory hunters Man United have and we'd be no different. Plus younger generations growing up watching their club winning trophies left right and centre wouldn't appreciate winning a title the same way the likes of us would if we won it now.

Possibly true, but either way, it's ruined ManU. I genuinely think it would be shit being a ManU fan - because it's boring, success breeds twattery, your club gets taken over by glory hunters.

Guest micky_123

SJP would be exactly the same if we won our 20th title man. :lol: With that kind of success you get the glory hunters Man United have and we'd be no different. Plus younger generations growing up watching their club winning trophies left right and centre wouldn't appreciate winning a title the same way the likes of us would if we won it now.

Possibly true, but either way, it's ruined ManU. I genuinely think it would be s*** being a ManU fan - because it's boring, success breeds twattery, your club gets taken over by glory hunters.

Completely agree.

if we won our twentieth title I think I'd drag myself to Sinners, drink as much treble paint thinner and vimto's as I possibly could then go to FYEO and get myself chucked out.  Obviously I'd have the entire week already booked off work as well.

They're just driving back to Surrey, where their highlight will be having an XL Whopper meal at Watford Gap at 1am.

if we won our twentieth title I think I'd drag myself to Sinners, drink as much treble paint thinner and vimto's as I possibly could then go to FYEO and get myself chucked out.  Obviously I'd have the entire week already booked off work as well.

They're just driving back to Surrey, where their highlight will be having an XL Whopper meal at Watford Gap at 1am.

Don't get rude blud nothing wrong with an XL Whopper meal by yourself on a lonely evening.

Two offside goals. At  least the cnuts did us a favour in beating Villa.

All three offside I think, not that it makes a difference to them winning it, but I'd be pissed off if I was Villa. The officials shouldn't get a pass on that because of the circumstances. It'll all be glory, glory in the media, but it ain't right.

Still, it's Villa :lol: We owe them one.

Guess who's got loads of Man U 'supporting' mates. :hmm:

I know. :lol: I know someone who went over today and literally can't name more than 5 Man United players, that's not even a joke btw. It makes me sick.

He's such a fucking clown too. You should screenshot his photo album for when we won 3-0 two seasons back.

"go see united kick newcastle butt 3-0"

:anguish:

Guest Phil K

Can't wait for Cabaye to get his first title there next season...

He'll certainly not be here, and who can blame him ?

23/04/2013 06:30 | By @usaoccerguy, reporter, MSN Sport

'RSVP unleashed a real sweet no-bounce kick'

@usasoccerguy delivers his verdict on the title winning match in typical style.

Man Unity became the EPL Soccer World Champions again last night, thanks to RSVP playing real good soccer.  Aston Vanilla did not know how to stop the Scandinavian, and now sit real close above the EPL disaster sector.

The tie started with both franchises trying to kick the soccer ball towards the other franchise’s soccer goal but Unity wasted no time in kicking the first goalshot.  After Raphael kicked a high altitude cross pass in to the Vanilla danger box zone, the soccer ball got kicked to RSVP who kicked it in to the soccergoal interior real hard.  The Unity fans were real happy and started singing all their soccer chants!

Any hopes that Vanilla had of getting an equalization goalshot faded when the Unity did some more nice soccer a few minutes later.  Dwayne Rooney played the wedge pass to RSVP, who unleashed a real sweet no-bounce kick into the soccer goal from the edge of the danger box zone.  The Unity fans were in soccer heaven- this was almost as good as the Clint Dempsey goalshot for the Whitespurs on Sunday.

Coach Lambert looked real sad as his franchise were getting out-soccered all over the soccer court.  Their soccer nightmare got even more bad when RSVP kicked in another goalshot for his triple before the first semi phase completion whistle.

The half time interval passed by with no entertainment show, and nobody could kick any goalshots at all in the second semi phase.

Whereas fans of Aston Vanilla will be real mad at this EPL result, Man Unity soccer fans will not be.  This was an awesome night for this soccer franchise that has kicked the soccer ball in a real nice style all season.  At times, they have been like a soccer masterpiece, painted by a real good artistic artist.  RSVP has formed part of that deadly triangle of four strikers that has made the Unity real scary for other franchises and that is what has made the difference.

http://sport.uk.msn.com/football/rsvp-unleashed-a-real-sweet-no-bounce-kick

Genius. :lol: :cool:

Bayern Munich: Neuer, Lahm, Boateng, Dante, Alaba, Javi Martinez, Schweinsteiger, Robben, Muller, Ribery, Gomez. Subs: Starke, Van Buyten, Shaqiri, Rafinha, Pizarro, Gustavo, Tymoschuk.

Barcelona: Valdes, Dani Alves, Pique, Bartra, Jordi Alba, Xavi, Busquets, Iniesta, Sanchez, Messi, Pedro. Subs: Pinto, Fabregas, Villa, Thiago, Montoya, Abidal, Song.