The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Barcelona really need a solid CB and a couple of quality, more direct attacking players to replace the likes of Alexis.

Great insight Andy.

Hardly. It's been an issue for about 3 years. :lol:

Trish Stratus' breasts

:lol: First thing I saw in that post.

I scrolled up like a mad man to find out the context. :lol:

:lol: I fanned out in his post like wait wha- Yokozuna...what the fuck is Beren talking about.

Mental. I know people were swaying to Bayern's side for this match anyway but no one could have foreseen that.

3-1 was my bet, thought Bayern would win by a couple of goals but thought Barca would score too.

If Bayern keep their level up as they have most of this season, no one is coming close.

Robben is absolutely brilliant.  That's the kind of attacking player Barcelona need, someone with pace, power and ability to score and create goals.  Villa's getting on, Pedro's not consistent enough and Alexis is for the most part shit.

At the minute the forward line is just far too weak and can get easily bullied by a well organised team a la tonight.

Guest firetotheworks

This Barca team hasn't looked anywhere near the same without Guardiola, but they still usually shine through. That was comfortably the worst I've seen them play in 4 years. Bayern were brilliant like, the thought of Gotze with them is insane.

Trish Stratus' breasts

:lol: First thing I saw in that post.

I scrolled up like a mad man to find out the context. :lol:

:lol: I fanned out in his post like wait wha- Yokozuna...what the fuck is Beren talking about.

Problem is Trish's breasts have now been pushed out of my mind by Yokozuna's fat arse. Fuming.