The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

That was an embarrassing dive, Bayern are good for their win but this ref has been useless! One offside goal, one blatant foul before the third goal! Feels like watching one of our matches!

What you on? Tell me? Must be strong stuff.

Barcelona really need a solid CB and a couple of quality, more direct attacking players to replace the likes of Alexis.

Great insight Andy.

Thanks.  I'm actually watching the match whilst you're busy checking out the players bodies and commenting on their tattoos.  Bit weird, but whatever floats your boat.

Can't wait for the cutback to the ITV studio/pitch side for their crestfallen Barca fanboy faces. They'll be falling over themselves to highlight why some goals shouldn't have stood/Messi isn't fit etc

Thanks.  I'm actually watching the match whilst you're busy checking out the players bodies and commenting on their tattoos.  Bit weird, but whatever floats your boat.

:lol:

Cry me a fucking river.

Best alround team performance I've seen this season by a mile. Could and should be more too, made Barça look like a bunch of also-ran nobodies. Absolutely superb spectacle.

Should be a cracking final regardless of who they play.

"Messi not fit" bandwagon gathering pace.

Hope he remembers to give it back to Cabaye for the weekend.

http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/64443/width/350/height/700/flags/LL

:lol::lol:

:lol: Amazing.

Barcelona really need a solid CB and a couple of quality, more direct attacking players to replace the likes of Alexis.

Great insight Andy.

Maybe they're comfortable with themselves.

Great insight Andy.

Couldve fooled me.

Oh you're rattled, bless. 4-0. FTB.

Feel bad for decent Barca fans like VI. Must be sobering to get tanked for him - like having your face shoved in Yokozuna's shit after having it between Trish Stratus' breasts your whole life.