The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Wonder if 96/97 is going to repeat itself in Germany....

http://i80.servimg.com/u/f80/16/90/36/52/th-nig10.jpg

For those who don't know. That is Bayern winning the league, Dortmund winning the CL and Stuttgart winning the cup.

Which all 3 are in line to happen.

Made me laugh that they cut off from Jose,and STILL went back to Chiles and his Chums just for him to ramble on a bit and say goodnight! Precious seconds that could of stayed to hear what Mourinho wanted to say.

ITV man,always a fuck up around the corner when they host a live tv game  :D

Guest neesy111

Channel 5's one with Fergie was a belter last season, 1 question and then straight off.

Webb was, as you'd expect, absolutely shocking last night. Such a poor ref.

Hardly shocking, man. Thought he was OK. Apart from the Hummells thing - maybe Mourinho was right about that, or he just didn't see it.

Bizarre match tonight.

1-0 or 2-0 and the game's alive. Even 3-0 and you'd give Barca a very small chance, but it's surely already game over.

Never really seen this Barca team in this sort of position.

I find it absolutely impossible to imagine that Bayern aren't going to score. Barcelona are atrocious at the back and I read Surge Biscuits is out n all.

Guest palnese

Webb was, as you'd expect, absolutely shocking last night. Such a poor ref.

Hardly shocking, man. Thought he was OK. Apart from the Hummells thing - maybe Mourinho was right about that, or he just didn't see it.

Missed quite a few dirty elbows, one or two penalties, that nasty stamp from Coentrao. There's quite the difference between letting the game flow and missing quite clear-cut decisions.

Guest palnese

Absolutely love Jurgen Klopp, btw. Such a likeable guy and a cracking manager as well.

Would hate to see him go to someone like Chelsea or Man City.