Florian Thauvin

Yaron
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cabella and Thauvin firing on all cylinders with Gini and last weeks version of Sissoko could be  :sweetjesus:

can just imagine how good the defence would be with such a system too :lol:

True. Keegan-esque. Score 4, leak 3 on a good day.

Cabella and Thauvin firing on all cylinders with Gini and last weeks version of Sissoko could be  :sweetjesus:

it's really time for people to come back to earth like, unless we stop conceding goals like we're getting extra points for them going in then we are probably going to be in another relegation battle

it's really time for people to come back to earth like, unless we stop conceding goals like we're getting extra points for them going in then we are probably going to be in another relegation battle

Yup, I think we have enough attacking talent to see us through right now. Priority must be a centre back and a left back. If we can get those and Thauvin too, then great, but we can't keep letting Colo/Taylor/Williamson etc. fuck up the basics each week.

Yup, I think we have enough attacking talent to see us through right now. Priority must be a centre back and a left back. If we can get those and Thauvin too, then great, but we can't keep letting Colo/Taylor/Williamson etc. fuck up the basics each week.

honestly think it's well past individuals now, until the team learns to defend as a solid unit then it doesn't matter who they bring in

mbemba will end up another mbiwa and so on

honestly think it's well past individuals now, until the team learns to defend as a solid unit then it doesn't matter who they bring in

mbemba will end up another mbiwa and so on

Defending is a unit is still a problem, but some of these headed goals we have conceded were down to some individual errors. Look at Ayew's yesterday, Colo was in front but shirked away from it. We can't allow that, if he hasn't got the balls to challenge his man in the air we're fucked.

I'd seen Mr Craig fumbling a buggered twenty pound note into the car park machine and I was just trying to put him at ease as he was getting flustered. I'm not sure he knew who Thauvin was tbh.

RMC reporting €17m deal agreed plus Cabella on loan with option to buy.

@F8Piraux: REPORT : Agreement Marseille-#Newcastle for Florian #Thauvin with a 17M€ deal, via RMC. Plus Cabella on loan and option to buy. #OM #NUFC

Think he is quite reliable. Not happy about Cabella going.

RMC reporting €17m deal agreed plus Cabella on loan with option to buy.

@F8Piraux: REPORT : Agreement Marseille-#Newcastle for Florian #Thauvin with a 17M€ deal, via RMC. Plus Cabella on loan and option to buy. #OM #NUFC

Disappointing to see Cabella going the other way, although I'm extremely excited to see Thauvin. (if this does happen)