Florian Thauvin

Yaron
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It was the City of Manchester stadium for Ben Arfa btw. And it wasn't him being inconsistent ffs it was assault

OK, I mistyped the stadium name(but to old timers like me, Man C will ALWAYS be associated with Maine Rd !), but READ MY POST...Did I, or did I not say HBA was TAKEN OUT BY DE JONG..???

Incidentally, HBA could also be inconsistent but how you have come to deduce that I was stating that in connection with the de Jong tackle, I have no idea.

Tbf your whole post didn't really seem to have much of a coherent point to it, you basically trotted the "french wingers are moody" line out

It might have looked 'incoherent' to you because you clearly haven't got the intelligence to understand it - and don't waste your time trying to reply again, I am not interested in either the opinions or posts by people like you.

Seems very waspy on here of late :lol:

It was the City of Manchester stadium for Ben Arfa btw. And it wasn't him being inconsistent ffs it was assault

OK, I mistyped the stadium name(but to old timers like me, Man C will ALWAYS be associated with Maine Rd !), but READ MY POST...Did I, or did I not say HBA was TAKEN OUT BY DE JONG..???

Incidentally, HBA could also be inconsistent but how you have come to deduce that I was stating that in connection with the de Jong tackle, I have no idea.

Tbf your whole post didn't really seem to have much of a coherent point to it, you basically trotted the "french wingers are moody" line out

Mercurial 'flair' players do tend to be moody & inconsistent. It's how i interpreted Merlin's post - don't see any reference made to "moody French wingers". Yours on the otherhand was just jibberish. In short, you're a fuckwit.

If you don't foul him now

You'll never get near him again

I can still hear you saying

I got nutmegged by Thauvin

To the Chain by Fleetwood mac  :cool:

Great song 'The Chain'.

:lol: Sorry, just something about the way you're written that is very Partridge.

If you don't foul him now

You'll never get near him again

I can still hear you saying

I got nutmegged by Thauvin

To the Chain by Fleetwood mac  :cool:

Great song 'The Chain'.

:lol: Sorry, just something about the way you're written that is very Partridge.

giphy.gif

Would have been great to see him along with someone else doing it on the other side (HBA!!!)  Instead we've got a bloke starting by collecting so many McDonalds Monopoly stickers.

Was great seeing him completely mug Shaw off with 2 touches in our own half on Saturday, even though Shaw got the better of him rest of the game.  Flair players, man, forgot what they were like.

Forget the step overs goals and assists. When I watched the highlights from Tuesday,  there was one moment that stood out.

For Janmaat's goal, his first touch was class. It was a lofted ball, which he took down on the run and then fed Janmaat. You put Obertan or Sissoko in that position and both players would have had to check back and all the momentum would have been lost.

It's the little things that are key. Not slowing our attack in this instance. Hopefully he can do it against better opposition.

Would have been great to see him along with someone else doing it on the other side (HBA!!!)  Instead we've got a bloke starting by collecting so many McDonalds Monopoly stickers.

Was great seeing him completely mug Shaw off with 2 touches in our own half on Saturday, even though Shaw got the better of him rest of the game.  Flair players, man, forgot what they were like.

:lol:

Mercurial 'flair' players do tend to be moody & inconsistent. It's how i interpreted Merlin's post - don't see any reference made to "moody French wingers". Yours on the otherhand was just jibberish. In short, you're a fuckwit.

A  mercurial player has to be inconsistent otherwise he wouldn't be mercurial.

Forget the step overs goals and assists. When I watched the highlights from Tuesday,  there was one moment that stood out.

For Janmaat's goal, his first touch was class. It was a lofted ball, which he took down on the run and then fed Janmaat. You put Obertan or Sissoko in that position and both players would have had to check back and all the momentum would have been lost.

It's the little things that are key. Not slowing our attack in this instance. Hopefully he can do it against better opposition.

I agree with the principle of what you're saying, but you're being harsh on Sissoko.  He did exactly the same thing against M'Gladbach and followed it up with a delightful volley that hit the bar.

:lol: