Florian Thauvin

Yaron
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Am nearly sure these French players we buy/have all have the same sports management company.........

The name escapes me but yes they do. Along with Mitrovic and many others we've signed

There is something more suspicious about this signing than simply 'he wasn't good enough' or 'Mcclaren didn't fancy him', imo. We have had a few of these, Chucky being another example, although he was only a loan.

Am nearly sure these French players we buy/have all have the same sports management company.........

The name escapes me but yes they do. Along with Mitrovic and many others we've signed

These guys I think: http://www.transfermarkt.com/mondial-sport-management-amp-consulting-sarl/beraterfirma/berater/2106

I would imagine they will have made a fair wedge off us over the last few years. Wouldn't be surprised if there is some kind of agreement with this agency to use NUFC as a 'shop window' for French players. :(

Taking a big wage cut apparently because we won't pay any of his wages.

He must be desperate to leave.

it was pretty obvious in his performances tbh. Never looked like he fancied it at all.

He's never had many performances so I can't see how you can claim he didn't fancy it.

He certainly fancied it against Arsenal early doors when Mitro got sent off and he certainly looked like he fancied it in the monsoon against Villa as well.

He really wasn't given a chance like.

He was, he just managed to look half arsed every time he got the opportunity. Then was prepared to take a wage cut to get away which suggests he really didn't want to be here.

Can't believe people are dissing him. He had so few games to show his potential, and in the games he played, he did show some nice touch, dribbling and commitment. Saying he is half arsed is just lazy stereotype. Look we're never gonna get top end English players coz they are just so dam expensive, so unless we are prepared to buy from the European market and give them a chance, we'll be getting more of Mike Williamsons, useless plonks but hey at least they are committed (read English).

I've said before I haven't seen any of his later appearances but in the early few I saw to say he wasn't committed/interested or was weak and so on is just outright not correct.

He was trying stuff and it wasn't working early doors when the team was turbo gash.

With a strong, quality manager I think he'd have been fine but we don't have one. We have another shit English has been never was trying to save his skin.

He wasn't really given a chance but he didn't look particularly good either. The Leicester game springs to mind. He was just laboured and couldn't really get at a man. The whole team were shite like.

i agree with this but he looked decent on his debut vs. manyoo when the team were functional iirc as well

for me there was something there worth persevering with but that is only done with the right manager and circumstances, neither of which we have

He wasn't really given a chance but he didn't look particularly good either. The Leicester game springs to mind. He was just laboured and couldn't really get at a man. The whole team were s**** like.

i agree with this but he looked decent on his debut vs. manyoo when the team were functional iirc as well

for me there was something there worth persevering with but that is only done with the right manager and circumstances, neither of which we have

That's a good summing up of the situation