Florian Thauvin

Yaron
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'd like to see Thauvin given a run this season.

Yup, season in the Championship *could* be the making of the soft cunt

What a waste of time this transfer was. Chased him for ages, waited til his form dipped enough so he was interested in joining us, barely played him, loaned him out, looks like we're flogging him. Money could have been spent so much better last summer.

Good.  Can't wait to get this joker off the books, never wanted to join and never wanted to make a go of his career here.  Another Carr disaster, sackable offence signing this lad.  It frees up more money to go and give Brighton what they want for Knockeart

Good.  Can't wait to get this joker off the books, never wanted to join and never wanted to make a go of his career here.  Another Carr disaster, sackable offence signing this lad.  At least it frees up more money to go and give Brighton what they want for Knockeart

Just putting this out there....from January 2012.

Knockaert could be one of the young players that Newcastle could sign in January, rather than waiting for the summer, and the lad admits he would love to follow players such as former Guingamp stars Didier Drogba and Florent Malouda to England.

“I always look to such examples, it helps me move forward,”

Newcastle will continue to bring in some good youngsters to the club as their top scouting network, under Chief Scout Graham Carr, scours Europe, and especially France, for top young players.

Newcastle scouts were in attendance at the weekend to see Knockaert play for Guingamp in their French Cup match with Le Mans.

No doubt we looked at every decent French prospect between 2011-2013. 

We still pursued Thauvin though last summer.  Despite numerous knock backs, questions over his character we forked out huge money for him.  Even McClaren went to Charnely and Carr and told them we needed a CB, but we signed players like this instead.

Sky Italia are saying his agent is in London and Thauvin will decide tomorrow wether to join Lazio or Marseille.

Fingers crossed we have an instant replacement similar to Ritchie when Townsend left.

Sky Italia are saying his agent is in London and Thauvin will decide tomorrow wether to join Lazio or Marseille.

Fingers crossed we have an instant replacement similar to Ritchie when Townsend left.

no doubt in my mind we'll move the moment tobin is signed somewhere else

:thup:

Be glad once this is all over, seems like it's dragged on for too long now.

Aye, we'll get Knockaert as soon as Tobin is off IMO.

Aye, we'll get Knockaert as soon as Tobin is off IMO.

:thup: