Florian Thauvin

Yaron
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I find it quite incredible that he's been written off this quickly like, he was the next big thing 2 seasons ago and is still only 22.  I like the look of him but he obviously needs to get back into form, it's always disconcerting buying a player that has been out of form but hopefully a change of scene will benefit him.

The pl it's very difficult thauvin as cabella not muscular

But it's very good vs obertan  O0

The physicality thing's a concern I suppose but he doesn't look any/much more slight than HBA and there are other relative waifs that have done well in the PL if good enough.  All of the stuff you hear about him from France is quite alarming but God knows how it'll turn out.

Might be a bit off here but didn't France fuck off Cantona and Ginola who were then 2 of the best players the PL has ever seen?  Know it was ages ago and there was that incident with Ginola giving the ball away one time.

I find it quite incredible that he's been written off this quickly like, he was the next big thing 2 seasons ago and is still only 22.  I like the look of him but he obviously needs to get back into form, it's always disconcerting buying a player that has been out of form but hopefully a change of scene will benefit him.

wasn't he a favourite of biesla (allegedly) too and doesn't bielsa play pretty attacking stuff?  you'd have expected him to have been decent if so

Of course he is man, you don't go from a exciting skillful winger at 20 to slow and talentless at 22.  He's had a bad season and some bad press and it just seems like he's disliked in France.

The physicality thing's a concern I suppose but he doesn't look any/much more slight than HBA and there are other relative waifs that have done well in the PL if good enough.  All of the stuff you hear about him from France is quite alarming but God knows how it'll turn out.

Might be a bit off here but didn't France f*** off Cantona and Ginola who were then 2 of the best players the PL has ever seen?  Know it was ages ago and there was that incident with Ginola giving the ball away one time.

youtube I know but he does seem to ride a challenge or be able to take a challenge and keep on.

Guest hbarecall

Might be a bit off here but didn't France f*** off Cantona and Ginola who were then 2 of the best players the PL has ever seen?  Know it was ages ago and there was that incident with Ginola giving the ball away one time.

My friend i am fan of cantona ginola it's 100% talent all says that in france just bad boys

Thauvin not talent

Thauvin is average player but it's not speed not touch not skills

You have aaron it's player skills  :coolsmiley: where is rolando???

Did this bloke kill everyone's dog in France?  I mean I'm happy to get info on him from people who have seen him play more than me but I have absolutely no doubt that it's quite some crazy exaggeration to claim he has no talent or pace  :lol:

Guest hbarecall

wasn't he a favourite of biesla (allegedly) too and doesn't bielsa play pretty attacking stuff?  you'd have expected him to have been decent if so

Of course he is man, you don't go from a exciting skillful winger at 20 to slow and talentless at 22.  He's had a bad season and some bad press and it just seems like he's disliked in France.

Thauvin just hater for lille , he stays 15 days and he wants go in marseille  :yikes:

He is just one player average he have good season as cabella  ......

Guest hbarecall

Did this bloke kill everyone's dog in France?  I mean I'm happy to get info on him from people who have seen him play more than me but I have absolutely no doubt that it's quite some crazy exaggeration to claim he has no talent or pace  :lol:

Not but downing pace  :snod:

where is rolando winger skillfull player

On the bench behind Obertan. :lol:

Guest hbarecall

Thauvin! He killed your dog, Thauvin! He killed your dog, Thauvin! He killed your dog, Thauvin!

Thauvin it's nice .

Guest hbarecall

On the bench behind Obertan. :lol:

MCclaren  :crazy2: WHY ENGLISH COACH NOT LIKE SKILLFULL PLAYER

no i meant he had a poor season under bielsa when you'd have expected the opposite that's all

no i meant he had a poor season under bielsa when you'd have expected the opposite that's all

I only know what I've read here and in articles which say he was basically played as a wingback.  Expected to man mark the opposition winger but also get forward to attack and most of the time looked knackered.  I'd hope with Pardew gone we won't ask him to do the same here.

I only know what I've read here and in articles which say he was basically played as a wingback.  Expected to man mark the opposition winger  ut also get forward to attack and most of the time looked knackered.  I'd hope with Pardew gone we won't ask him to do the same here.

ah righto, would explain a lot - bielsa plays some ludicrous (but entertaining) 3-4-3 system or something doesn't he?  aye if the lad was playing wide maybe he was pardewing it then

Alright alright. He's signed. Let's fucking back the daft fella and urge him on like we did with Ben Arfa and make him feel like he's on top of the world. He's signed permanently and hopefully he proves all his critics wrong near and far.

Never seen him live. From what I have seen, he's fast with great feet, but a bit ragged. From what I've read, about him and SMc's preferred formation, he's a better fit than,say, Sissoko. Florian the dogslayer (...) is more of a natural right winger, but can play in any of the front three AM positions. Hope a few positive strokes,coaches and fans, can help him feel settled, appreciated and, let's face it, needed. Suspecting we might have to stifle a few groans though: there maybe a higher than ideal percentage of wayward crosses and missed chances, hopefully with a fair smattering of pearls amongst them.

From the clips, he actually looks quite strong and certainly fast. I couldn't see a 'physicality' problem.

It feels like there's a fair bit of underlying 'ego' in that farewell speech to Marseilles. If he can knuckle down and prove himself to his team mates, then he could well be a success here.