Florian Thauvin

Yaron
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Never given a proper chance but this deal is probably best for everyone, hes seemingly not in Rafas plans and he doesn't want to be here.

The way he was treated by our fans at one point was an absolute disgrace though.

Agree with all.

Never given a proper chance but this deal is probably best for everyone, hes seemingly not in Rafas plans and he doesn't want to be here.

The way he was treated by our fans at one point was an absolute disgrace though.

Agree with all.

:thup:

https://twitter.com/SunGossip/status/761163130605109248

Clearly lost any respect for our fans following those incidents.

:lol:

Its not the shitty newspaper.

Guest Howaythetoon

Maybe its just me, but I don't get it... players like him should be busting a gut to make it in the Premier League, be it at Newcastle or wherever. He has ability, but lacks the mettle if you like to make it big. Fuck him and good riddance! I hope he rots away in the French league. His bird though... jammy bastard!

Maybe its just me, but I don't get it... players like him should be busting a gut to make it in the Premier League, be it at Newcastle or wherever. He has ability, but lacks the mettle if you like to make it big. Fuck him and good riddance! I hope he rots away in the French league. His bird though... jammy bastard!

He absolutely lacks mettle, but not every person is the same. If he was nurtured rather than told to 'fight', then perhaps everything would have turned out differently. There have been plenty of great players who aren't mentally tough grafter types. Sometimes a guy just needs a little fluffing before he can deliver the money shot.

Anyway, I'm indifferent to the whole affair. Should've been given more chances, but also clearly isn't arsed. Meh.