Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Corrigan

Philippe Auclair on the radio yesterday was scornful of at the thought of hime coming here.  Said there was absolutely zero chance of it happening and that anyway we would not pay the fee or the wages demanded.  Spurs are supposed to be interested and he said that was feasible.

If that is the case, I hope we don't hang on waiting in hope until the transfer is concluded before deciding to draw up another list of targets.

He has been described by insiders as “perfect” for Newcastle next season, with the club understood to want to move closer to the 4-3-3 formation which proved successful at the back end of the 2011-12 campaign.

Hatem Ben Arfa, who was injured for large chunks of last season, has been earmarked for a major role and Aubameyang would slot into that system as well as any of Newcastle’s targets.

Interadesting.

4-3-3? That's a laugh.

• 2 weeks later...

He has been described by insiders as “perfect” for Newcastle next season, with the club understood to want to move closer to the 4-3-3 formation which proved successful at the back end of the 2011-12 campaign.

Hatem Ben Arfa, who was injured for large chunks of last season, has been earmarked for a major role and Aubameyang would slot into that system as well as any of Newcastle’s targets.

Interadesting.

4-3-3? That's a laugh.

Those insiders know what's up man!

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11678/8795658/

Aubameyang said: "I will choose England before any other destination.

"My dream has always been to play in one of the top two leagues in the world.

"Newcastle is a good club and St James's Park is a monumental stadium where there is passionate fans."

Don't make me excited you flash bastard :angry:

http://i.imgur.com/lNbLuTK.gif

He's right little hoo-er like...

Does PSG interest me? Of course they do. Do they want me? I’m not sure, we will see. Playing alongside Ibra would be great no?’

The club [bayer Leverkusen] have expressed an interest to Saint-Etienne and my father.

During each match I was being watched. They have an interesting project, but I have to consider all offers. There is also Dortmund.

Today, there are major championships such as Germany and England. I see myself in one of these countries but my dream is still to play in Spain.

I still have much work to go to a big club like Real Madrid. But I'm leaning more towards a move to Germany because it is a league that is improving.

Like father like son...

AC Milan? If they want him it will be a great honour. A dream. Would be like coming home.

He's right little hoo-er like...

Does PSG interest me? Of course they do. Do they want me? I’m not sure, we will see. Playing alongside Ibra would be great no?’

The club [bayer Leverkusen] have expressed an interest to Saint-Etienne and my father.

During each match I was being watched. They have an interesting project, but I have to consider all offers. There is also Dortmund.

Today, there are major championships such as Germany and England. I see myself in one of these countries but my dream is still to play in Spain.

I still have much work to go to a big club like Real Madrid. But I'm leaning more towards a move to Germany because it is a league that is improving.

Like father like son...

AC Milan? If they want him it will be a great honour. A dream. Would be like coming home.

To be fair he couldn't really say much about playing alongside Shola!

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11678/8795658/

Aubameyang said: "I will choose England before any other destination.

"My dream has always been to play in one of the top two leagues in the world.

"Newcastle is a good club and St James's Park is a monumental stadium where there is passionate fans."

Dont do this to me!

Fuck, I really hate this. Its the hope that kills ya...

Without belittling us I think players do see us as a stepping stone to better things. Few decent seasons with us and they'll all be after him.

Think the fans and stadium comment from his isn't rare when were linked with players. Yes premierleague wages but those two things are still a big draw for players imo when it comes to Newcastle. Pretty much all we have going for us.

Thursday 27th June 2013:

Eurosport understands that Atletico Madrid is Pierre Emerick Aubameyang’s club of choice and will go there if Saint Etienne receive an acceptable offer from the Spaniards.

A shock could be on the cards this afternoon, as @Nabil_djellit and France Football (fairly reliable) understand that Newcastle will make a stunning €29m offer for Aubameyang and Kurt Zouma. Whether this is a second offer for Aubameyang, after Newcastle had a bid rejected yesterday, as Eurosport suggested, is unknown. France Football claim the bid for Aubameyang is €16 Million, two million euros less than the bid that Eurosport reported. France Football also claim that despite the big money involved, Aubameyang himself is actually not very keen on a move to Tyneside. We are looking to find out more on these reports as soon as possible.

Sky Italy claim this morning that Napoli have met with the player’s representatives in order to discuss signing the player

http://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/transfer-update-pierre-emerick-aubameyang/

Guest Phil K

Bomber Aubameyang eh ? He clearly hasn't been informed about the awesome influence transfer wise of the Almighty Kinnear yet

Kinnear

"I'd like to make a bid for Obmelleya"

St Etienne chairman

"I think you've got the wrong number"