Wilfried Bony

Cort

VI @ VI_nl

Bony camp counting on leaving contender Vitesse http:// dlvr.it/2slXtW

Expand  Reply  Retweet  Favorite  More

Bony camp counting on leaving contender Vitesse

30/01/2013 12:49

It is still unclear whether Wilfried Bony after the Africa Cup Tournament returns at Vitesse. The 24-year-old top scorer may leave if there is a serious offer is made, but so far he is in Arnhem service. During the British media surfaced last week the message that Newcastle United's Ivorian wanted to capture, but the Arnhem club leaders denied Monday each bid. "We have no official bid received and Wilfried, which I have spoken, knew nothing. It is quiet, "said technical director Ted van Leeuwen. Yet calculates the camp Bony still in action. Bony's agent Francis Kacou made ​​a trip to the Africa Cup shoot to the affairs of the Ivorian interests. Kacou resides in his hometown of London. "In two days, a deal closed. In the last three to five days hitting clubs always panic. Hence I am left behind in Europe, "said Kacou not want to go to potentially interested clubs. "I can not do anything about it. There is a lot happening behind the scenes, but I would not embarrass Wilfried. I should be more professional and have agreed that we will have nothing to say. ' "Wilfried will now focus on the Africa Cup. He plays not all but the competition is enormous. Whether he returns after the tournament in Arnhem? We'll see in the coming days. " Bony would also after 31 January Vitesse can still leave. The Russian transfer market is open longer. (Stef de Bont)

:lol: I know I know but at least it is a reliable media outlet

There's still some straws, even if few and far apart:

NUFCfans.co.uk ‏@nufcfans

#NUFC target Wilfried Bony's agent has spoken to Voetbal International saying: "In two days I will be looking to complete a deal."

Seems legit.

I believe Skirge, I believe.

Ivory Coast don't play till Sunday now, so he will complete the move by tomorrow, and head back to Africa in time.

Mike Ashley's just saving this one for the Sky cameras on deadline day. The icing on the cake.

I'm with you Skirge!

Well he wants a move but I doubt it will be to us but hey I dream a dream

His Agent.. go on ask :D

Dalibor Lacina

Licensed players' agent

Tel. +420 233 352 250 +420 233 352 250

E-mail: [email protected] ¨

Collaborators:

Jan Brychta

Office Manager

Tel. + 420 739 601 758 + 420 739 601 758

E-mail: [email protected]

Daniel Smejkal

Sports Director 

Tel. + 420 739 601 754 + 420 739 601 754

E-mail: daniel.smejkal @ ifm-m.com

By Alex Hankin Comments

NEWCASTLE TRANSFER NEWS

Bony parting? Newcastle target Wilfried Bony should leave Holland this window

30 Jan 2013 14:49

The goal-grabbing Ivory Coast star's agent is licking his lips – our Willy's going somewhere, and Alan Pardew's got him on the wish list

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/newcastle-transfer-news-ivory-coast-1563757