Wilfried Bony

Cort

Considering where most of our recruitment has occurred and the kind of player we're rumoured to be looking for i'm surprised we've not been linked to Jermaine Lens.

Looks the kind of pacy technical player that can play wide or centrally and would cost less that the players we've been linked with too

Guest nufcshirts

Mark Douglas ‏@MsiDouglas

#nufc have not bid £12m for Bony, according to my info. Might be interest but no offer on him.

Both mark and George Caulkin are saying our business is finished

Whilst I can't complain with this window I feel slightly disappointed reading that :lol:

This week (with no games) has been better than the rest of the season.

George Caulkin ‏@CaulkinTheTimes

To clarify: I'm told Bony not a target for #Nufc and I'm told that's them done for the month. Never say never, but that's what I believe.

Expand  Reply  Retweet  Favorite  More

which is it George told or believe ?

George Caulkin ‏@CaulkinTheTimes

To clarify: I'm told Bony not a target for #Nufc and I'm told that's them done for the month. Never say never, but that's what I believe.

Expand  Reply  Retweet  Favorite  More

which is it George told or believe ?

He believes whoever told him

You haven't even seen Gouffran play. And Cissé will be great soon again.

How the f*** do you know that I haven't seen him play? And its beside the point, thats a big stretch, he may well be, what if gets injured? then what? Its still Shola and Gouffran.

I know, you haven't seen him.

How the f*** do you know that I haven't seen him play? And its beside the point, thats a big stretch, he may well be, what if gets injured? then what? Its still Shola and Gouffran.

Ooooh is this going to be like on the mackem boards ?

"how do you know I haven't seen him ?"

"because I'm your twin brother and we share a room"

Zero point talking to you if you're gonna be a prick.  But yeah cheers for the f***ing input

Just that i find it laughable that you are judging Gouffran before he even has kicked a ball for us, with better players around him compared to at Bordeaux.

I would like another striker as well, but to name Gouffran with that chinese thing at this point is wrong imo.

Probably worth mentioning that Gouffran played at SJP for Bordeaux so there is a pretty high chance most will have seen him once.

Play nice though boys.

I was going to point that out. I generally was just trying to have a discussion. Ikon just needlessly making ridiculous comments

As far as i know he didn't play at SJP??

Going on from this i have seen 3 of our recent signings play but i have not got a f*cking clue about Haidara or Bony for that matter.

Anyway with all these striking interest and bids i think its clear to see what our priority will be in the summer if nothing happens in next 4 days.

Going on from this i have seen 3 of our recent signings play but i have not got a f*cking clue about Bony and Haidara.

Anyway with all these striking interest and bids i think its clear to see what our priority will be in the summer if nothing happens in next 4 days.

Literally the only point I was making is that if Cisse gets injured. We are back to Shola being our only back up striker, and we all know he's not good enough. Its risky imo

Aye i get you, having said that i'm quite confident Gouffran and Cisse won't get injured at the same time ( knock on wood) and we will rectify that situation in the summer as its pretty clear we want another striker.

Zero point talking to you if you're gonna be a prick.  But yeah cheers for the f***ing input

Just that i find it laughable that you are judging Gouffran before he even has kicked a ball for us, with better players around him compared to at Bordeaux.

I would like another striker as well, but to name Gouffran with that chinese thing at this point is wrong imo.

i haven't judged him once!! FFS allI said was we were an injury away from starting with SHOLA and Gouffran. not sure how I could be any more clear than that. And tbf you've got no idea what football I watch. I haven't written him off in the slightest. But I'd rather he wasn't the sole ST to rely on if Cisse gets injured. Lot of pressure for a new player in a new league and country

Fair enough, but the way you put it i read it as it would be 'very bad' if we had to rely on Gouffran considering you put him and Shola in the same sentence with Mr Lee face.

i haven't judged him once!! FFS allI said was we were an injury away from starting with SHOLA and Gouffran. not sure how I could be any more clear than that. And tbf you've got no idea what football I watch. I haven't written him off in the slightest. But I'd rather he wasn't the sole ST to rely on if Cisse gets injured. Lot of pressure for a new player in a new league and country

Fair enough, but the way you put it i read it as it would be 'very bad' if we had to rely on Gouffran considering you put him and Shola in the same sentence with Mr Lee face.

Nah mate not at all honestly. I was just saying I don't want to see Shola playing at all. And its risky to put that much pressure on a lad from France in his first season here. That's all

It's not as risky as putting the pressure of staving off relegation on the likes of Shola or Obertan.

Nah mate not at all honestly. I was just saying I don't want to see Shola playing at all. And its risky to put that much pressure on a lad from France in his first season here. That's all

It's not as risky as putting the pressure of staving off relegation on the likes of Shola or Obertan.

i agree completely. But Shola will play if Cisse get's injured.

That might be alright to be honest, how can you say otherwise when you've never even seen Shola play?