Transfer deadline day

Stifler

Poor guy is still in Stoke.

With Stoke's two massive signings as he put it, a GK they didn't need and an American no one has ever heard of.

Righto :lol:

:huff: Shea is a damn good player.

He may well be, but he isn't a massive signing as Sky keep saying. Educated guess this but i bet he's a big lad. Stoke an all :lol:

:lol: He's a big dude, but he plays small, man. I'm a fan. It's not a massive signing, but it's a pretty savvy one if it works out.

Well as long as he can hoof it miles, head it and tackle like an axe murderer he'll suit Stoke lovely.

:lol: Sounds like he could play somewhere else too.

Oi we don't tackle :lol:

:lol: I lose another god damn debate.

Any news from the Stekelenburg fracas, by the way? They should have sent a reporter to check on him at the airport :lol:

Deal called off a few hours ago I believe with Fulham confirming they will go back in to sign him in the summer...

Guest bimpy474

Poor guy is still in Stoke.

With Stoke's two massive signings as he put it, a GK they didn't need and an American no one has ever heard of.

Righto :lol:

:huff: Shea is a damn good player.

He may well be, but he isn't a massive signing as Sky keep saying. Educated guess this but i bet he's a big lad. Stoke an all :lol:

:lol: He's a big dude, but he plays small, man. I'm a fan. It's not a massive signing, but it's a pretty savvy one if it works out.

Well as long as he can hoof it miles, head it and tackle like an axe murderer he'll suit Stoke lovely.

:lol: Sounds like he could play somewhere else too.

Oi we don't tackle :lol:

:lol: I lose another god damn debate.

:lol:

John Stones seems a bright lad... :lol:

just seemed like a young kid and handled it pretty well (interview harry style?)

Think you've maybe seen the later edited version...

i saw him interviewed in the passenger seat. he talked about the offer from wigan very diplomatically, then going to everton, meeting moyes etc. he's  18, just signed for a top premier league side and being interviewed for national if not world wide viewing.

Well that didn't go according to plan.

Would be nice to know exactly how it didn't go to plan, how on earth do you get that wrong  :iamatwat:

He just brought everything into the public domain to force a move. Players usually get their way I suppose, but not in this case.

NUFC Predictions:

IN: Mbabu, cheeky bid for someone but it fails

OUT: Xisco, Simpson, Abeid on loan

General Predictions:

- Jim White will drunkenly motorboat Sawyer's tits.

- Harry to do his usual window interviews before signing 4 players.

- Andy 'Two Phones' Burton introduces a third phone.

- Stoke charver fans will beat up the reporter LIVE on tv.

- Paul Lambert will cry on camera.

- Man City will get some cheap striker they'll never play.

- Fulham to buy several Tottenham players.

- Liverpool to bid £26m for Lee Croft.

- Southampton will spend over £10m on a player, probably from Italy.

- Stoke will use the Crouch money on Zigic and Holt

- Someone will buy Butland even though they won't need him.

- Sunderland get Danny Graham and gets egged by Uncal Mick at his unveiling before several schoolkids mockingly "BEWWW" him.

Quite a low hit rate :(

- Jim White will drunkenly motorboat Sawyer's tits.

- Harry to do his usual window interviews before signing 4 players.

- Stoke charver fans will beat up the reporter LIVE on tv

^^^ these were close though.

Totally respect Jeremy Peace for dicking on Wetknapp from a great height.

As for Odemwingie, the waster can f*** off and rot in the reserves for the next few months.

do you think he will though.....ot will he he be their ranger  ? if they were closer to the bottom i think they'd play him.

Totally respect Jeremy Peace for dicking on Wetknapp from a great height.

As for Odemwingie, the waster can f*** off and rot in the reserves for the next few months.

do you think he will though.....ot will he he be their ranger  ? if they were closer to the bottom i think they'd play him.

I haven't a dickie. But he needs to mend bridges with too many people to play again this season IMO, starting with the fans all the way through his teammates, manager and chairman.

If he was a 20 year old dafty i'd have put it down to inexperience or bad advice. He's 31 ffs.