Transfer deadline day

Stifler

Guest neesy111

Wellbeck is not the striker arsenal require.  Panic buy imo.

He's the closest thing to an attacking midfielder that Wenger could buy, while still claiming he bought a striker.

Haha, very true.

Surprised at people being down on that move by Arsenal. Welbeck is going to look really good in that team I think.

Yeah suspect he will look better there than at Man Utd.

Welbeck game is a bit cute, in the sense that he tend to like passing and moving. I think it will really work. He holds it up and has good speed and athleticism too. He'll not always finish well, but with the playing time I could see his confidence soar with them, and him improve that area. Man, he must be over the moon.

Surprised at people being down on that move by Arsenal. Welbeck is going to look really good in that team I think.

I agree, I think the lad needs a move/fresh start. He's quick, athletic and sure he isn't a clinical finisher but he's a great alternative to Girou and he'll get goals

Will be like another Gervinho for them.

No racist.

No chance. Welbeck is far more intelligent and composed. Gervinho still isn't always in control of all his faculties when he's playing. Just a bizarrely confused footballer.

Looks like our total summer spend will be staying at £7m.

And they wonder why nobody wants to go to the fucking games any more.

I can't wait for Lerner to get the fuck out and sell up to someone who gives a bit of a shit.

And they wonder why nobody wants to go to the f***ing games any more.

I can't wait for Lerner to get the f*** out and sell up to someone who gives a bit of a s***.

That gross or net?

Arsenal actually have a striker that can run the channels now, and still offer that hold up play Giroud does, maybe even better so. Think he'll make everyone of those Arsenal attacking players look miles better now.

Seems to be a range of opinions on the move, it's going to be fascinating to watch. Could potentially make Man U look a bit silly.

Think he'll score 12-15 goals, and get 8-10 assists. Barring any injuries of course.

No racist.

No chance. Welbeck is far more intelligent and composed. Gervinho still isn't always in control of all his faculties when he's playing. Just a bizarrely confused footballer.

Gervinho is a far better footballer than Welbeck.

And they wonder why nobody wants to go to the f***ing games any more.

I can't wait for Lerner to get the f*** out and sell up to someone who gives a bit of a s***.

That gross or net?

Net. We haven't sold anyone.

Oh, hang on, no we sold that useless potato headed twat El-Amahdi to Feyenoord this morning for 800k, so that's just the £6.2m spent this window.

No racist.

Gervinho is a far better footballer than Welbeck.

Not having that, sorry. Gervinho makes the wrong decision 99 times out of a 100 despite amazing physical abilities.