Transfer deadline day

Stifler

^ Seeing you are paying his full wages, and it's something around 10M Euros net, consider English tax, and it rounds up to a figure like that.

No need to sugar coat is Froggy, you've gone all Real Madrid/City (their immediately post-take over version) this summer. thank f*** because all those crap about "Our players make history, City players make money", "City's titles don't count because they are bought", "we give time to our managers" , "our ethos is develop talents from within and youth academy" etc and taking the high horse days are well and truly gone.

It's City and Chelsea, not City and Madrid that get the brunt of our criticism. We are spending this money that we have actually made due to our success and the selling power of our brand. There's a big difference in what we're doing and what they're doing. Money from success > money from oil.

Maybe times are changing for us, but they won't for you. You'll still be living in the past spouting classics like "we've won it five times" and... no wait that's all you ever f***ing chant. It must burn you knowing that your club attracted Lallana and Lambert with CL football, while ours attracted Falcao and Di Maria without it.

As for what will happen this season, lets leave that analysis until later on in the season shall we?

Thankfully, it's been proven building the right team always prevails assembling a team with unbalanced expensive galacticos. That's why R.Madrid have won 1 league title in the past 6 years, and Fergie kept dominating the PL even after Chelsea/City emergence. I remember Alex Ferguson went and buy Michael Carrick from an upper table Spurs side in a summer as his only signing, and then won 4 of the next 6 titles.

I am burning? You must be the one burning watching us play yesterday at a speed unknown to you, and realize how far away you are from being as much of a united and potent team.

I'm glad you can add the "Most expensive signings on paper" trophy to your pre-season International Guinness trophy though. The stuff of "Not a single one of your team will make it to our team now" in RedCafe always bemuses me. It mocked RAWK for years, and now it's become a more hilarious version of it, itself.  :lol:

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/4OVLKQc.gif

Talk about stumbling your way through an argument. :lol: Chelsea won the league twice immediately after Abramovich took over. You're saying we continued to dominate despite City and Chelseas emergence but that just isn't true. We held our own in terms of the title, but they won it five and we won it five, that isn't dominating. I thank you for outlining Fergies success, but buying works. How you can say that buying expensive players doesn't work baffles me when Chelsea are battering the league with a team of expensive "galacticos."

A speed unknown to me? :lol: Nice, short memory you've got there. Congratulations on your impressive 12 months. I'm sure you've enjoyed our 12 poor ones. It's been a year. Get over yourself, and enjoy the next few months as much as you can.

Also, please don't bring up RedCafe. I have respect for myself. And are you bringing up trophies? Are you wise? We got a million quid for that Guinness trophy too. Cheers. :thup:

------------------------------------------------------------

PM if you want to talk more shit. I don't want to hijack threads. I won't reply to the PM either.

:lol: Liverpool and Man U fans arguing money fucking here, of all goddamn places.

I know right :lol:

2 people out of 2500 talking about spending money in the transfer market, while the rest of us are sitting here like :okay:

^ Seeing you are paying his full wages, and it's something around 10M Euros net, consider English tax, and it rounds up to a figure like that.

No need to sugar coat is Froggy, you've gone all Real Madrid/City (their immediately post-take over version) this summer. thank f*** because all those crap about "Our players make history, City players make money", "City's titles don't count because they are bought", "we give time to our managers" , "our ethos is develop talents from within and youth academy" etc and taking the high horse days are well and truly gone.

It's City and Chelsea, not City and Madrid that get the brunt of our criticism. We are spending this money that we have actually made due to our success and the selling power of our brand. There's a big difference in what we're doing and what they're doing. Money from success > money from oil.

Maybe times are changing for us, but they won't for you. You'll still be living in the past spouting classics like "we've won it five times" and... no wait that's all you ever f***ing chant. It must burn you knowing that your club attracted Lallana and Lambert with CL football, while ours attracted Falcao and Di Maria without it.

As for what will happen this season, lets leave that analysis until later on in the season shall we?

Thankfully, it's been proven building the right team always prevails assembling a team with unbalanced expensive galacticos. That's why R.Madrid have won 1 league title in the past 6 years, and Fergie kept dominating the PL even after Chelsea/City emergence. I remember Alex Ferguson went and buy Michael Carrick from an upper table Spurs side in a summer as his only signing, and then won 4 of the next 6 titles.

I am burning? You must be the one burning watching us play yesterday at a speed unknown to you, and realize how far away you are from being as much of a united and potent team.

I'm glad you can add the "Most expensive signings on paper" trophy to your pre-season International Guinness trophy though. The stuff of "Not a single one of your team will make it to our team now" in RedCafe always bemuses me. It mocked RAWK for years, and now it's become a more hilarious version of it, itself.  :lol:

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/4OVLKQc.gif

Talk about stumbling your way through an argument. :lol: Chelsea won the league twice immediately after Abramovich took over. You're saying we continued to dominate despite City and Chelseas emergence but that just isn't true. We held our own in terms of the title, but they won it five and we won it five, that isn't dominating. I thank you for outlining Fergies success, but buying works. How you can say that buying expensive players doesn't work baffles me when Chelsea are battering the league with a team of expensive "galacticos."

A speed unknown to me? :lol: Nice, short memory you've got there. Congratulations on your impressive 12 months. I'm sure you've enjoyed our 12 poor ones. It's been a year. Get over yourself, and enjoy the next few months as much as you can.

Also, please don't bring up RedCafe. I have respect for myself. And are you bringing up trophies? Are you wise? We got a million quid for that Guinness trophy too. Cheers. :thup:

------------------------------------------------------------

PM if you want to talk more s***. I don't want to hijack threads. I won't reply to the PM either.

Without wanting to be rude, could you two just fuck off for a bit?

:lol: Liverpool and Man U fans arguing money fucking here, of all goddamn places.

I know right :lol:

2 people out of 2500 talking about spending money in the transfer market, while the rest of us are sitting here like :okay:

I didn't bring it up.