Newcastle United 3 - 2 Chelsea - 02/02/13 - post-match orgasm from page 58

Rich

I'm praying we don't just sit back in the second half. They've really been struggling to get anything going with us pressing them so well, if we go out with the sole intention of defending our 1 goal lead they've easily got the quality to pick out a goal

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

At least it won't hurt as much when Pardew fucks us over in 2nd half, as there's no Ba there to kill us. :lol:

Nah, just a Torres hattrick that everyone takes as a sign for his 23rd resurrection.

We need to make sure we stay further up the pitch in the second half. Colo and Taylor haven't had much to do and that 10 minute spell Chelsea looked dangerous was when we sat off them and played too deep.

Love to be a fly on the wall of that dressing room. Wonder what the f*** Pardew is saying.

"Lets sit back and defend 2nd half" :)

"Then I'll bring Shola on after 60 minutes to either play on the wing or so I can put Cisse on the wing."

We need to make sure we stay further up the pitch in the second half. Colo and Taylor haven't had much to do and that 10 minute spell Chelsea looked dangerous was when we sat off them and played too deep.

:thup:

Excellent first half :thup:

Ba :lol:

Chelsea actually really have nothing to drag themselves back into this match from the bench ( Marin? hasn't played). We should be able to relitivley cruise this with Marv and Anita coming off the bench for Perch and Jonas.

We've dominated this physically, Mata and Oscar have hardly touched the ball.

If we keep going at them I don't think they'll fancy it. If we try and sit off and invite them into the game I reckon it'll be tough to hold out.

Come on Pardew, send them out fucking prepared for once.