Tottenham Hotspur vs. Newcastle United - 09/02/13 @ 12:45pm (Live on Sky)

Fenham Mag

I say just get Collo to hoof him in the face.

This should be a new tactic, just get Colo to kick everyone in sight his wonderful wavy looks and innocent smile will make sure he gets away with it.

Plus refs will feel sorry for him that he didn't get to go home. We are missing a trick if we don't IMO.

Guest tobiazvanderziaz

Perch

Perch Perch Perch Perch

Jonas Jonas Jonas Jonas

Jonas Jonas

Dream team ala Pardew!

I say just get Collo to hoof him in the face.

This should be a new tactic, just get Colo to kick everyone in sight his wonderful wavy looks and innocent smile will make sure he gets away with it.

Plus refs will feel sorry for him that he didn't get to go home. We are missing a trick if we don't IMO.

Sounds like a Viz top tip,

Are you due for a jolly good thrashing? Simply get your captain to smash his boot into their best players face,severely damaging his nose. It happened last week to Demba Ba, Luckily we all saw the funny side. Oh how we laughed as the physio tried in vain to stem the flow of blood and snot from continuously hemmoraging into his mouth and eyes, lol.

( Famous last words) but Lennon concerns me more than Bale, in recent years he has caused our defense more problems than Bale has.

Dembele concerns me also, hopefully Tiote-Cabaye can lock him down.

That overtime goal  :rant:

I think they will be just as worried about Gouffran and Sissoko as we will Bale.  The later two are still unknown quanitities and the way they have switched it about will be a concern for Spurs, they have as much to worry about as we do.

We have to have the mentality to go for this, confidence breeds confidence.  We need lots of pressure early on a then see how it goes from there.

Exactly. I´ve never understand why we can´t take the game to the opponent like we have done in the last two games (look at the result). So do what fools did, take the game to them, and go for the win. We have absolutly nothing to lose, 3 points/1 points/0 points, who cares? It´s Spurs that can´t afford to lose, so we will have a great opportunity if we just go for it. But I´m not to worried. Sissoko will never sit back :lol:

Would start Mbiwa as he's faster than Taylor, the likes of Bale/Lennon/Dembele/Defoe will be a danger. Still, would understand if he didn't make any changes.

He won´t, not in one million years.

Would start Mbiwa as he's faster than Taylor, the likes of Bale/Lennon/Dembele/Defoe will be a danger. Still, would understand if he didn't make any changes.

He won´t, not in one million years.

Good job this is only in 4 days then.

Can't drop Jonas after the Chelsea game, weirdly enough.

Taylor has done nothing to get dropped either, Mapou has a fight on his hands for now.

Still think Perch might be replaced by Tioté, but Pardew likes consistency and he might not want to change a winning team.

I'm not too concerned by Defoe's injury, he's in a bad run of form as is Adebayor.

My guess is that Dempsey will play as the sole striker and Holtby will start in the VdV role that Dempsey has failed to successfully fill.

With Bale and Lennon in good form and Holtby by all accounts being sensational in training, I think Spurs might have just enough to scrape a win. 

The one player i would be definitely looking to change would be Perch. Just think Bale will glide past him or draw a foul. Would actually think about getting Anita to mark him, Anita has the pace, not the strength to tackle him or knock him off the ball but he has the pace to keep up with him and hopefully nulify him a bit.

I also reckon Sissoko's too much of an athlete for Parker so that's where we'll do our damage.

I'm not too concerned by Defoe's injury, he's in a bad run of form as is Adebayor.

My guess is that Dempsey will play as the sole striker and Holtby will start in the VdV role that Dempsey has failed to successfully fill.

With Bale and Lennon in good form and Holtby by all accounts being sensational in training, I think Spurs might have just enough to scrape a win. 

Has Vertongen struggled a bit lately?

I'm a huge Dempsey fan, but that's a big ask of him. He's a clear cut attacking midfielder imo, though he can stretch to support striker.

Here we go again :lol:

Thanks for reminding why I hated Spurs for so long

Here we go again :lol:

Thanks for reminding why I hated Spurs for so long

Aye it's good to have MJ come here with his ITK bollocks to even things out from lefe's posts.

Like others, can not see Mbiwa starting, but then again, he has to start a game a t some point? can't see him being content with the bench. Perhaps Mbiwa in for Perch as a DM? Tiote on later?

Nah, he'll get the two Metalist games and if he does well he keeps his place for Premiership duty.