Pixel Replay - Newcastle United Edition

geordie_b

Not a Newcastle goal but im pretty sure a few people asked for it earlier in the thread. Cambiasso and the 24 passes from the 2006 World Cup

http://www.pixelreplay.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/CambiassoArgentinaSerbia.png

http://www.pixelreplay.com/goals/esteban-cambiasso-argentina-vs-serbia-montenegro-2006/

It almost killed me :S

Only appropriate response to that:  :smugdog:

Some really positive news tonight regarding the possibility of opening the shop, looks like its allowed to happen.

I've already spoken to a few printers but if you know one in Newcastle please send me a PM

Good stuff, nice to get some recognition.

Can see this really taking off tbh. The BBC recently did a piece on computer games, such as sensible soccer, being part of the MoMA in NY. There's a niche there mate, fill your fucking boots.  :aww:

Braces/hattricks would be brilliant as well for a nice "collection" of goals, maybe all in 1 spread so to speak. Asprilla's 3 for you vs Barca, the 5 in the Man Utd 5-0. Hurst 1966 for example would IMO be great. Perhaps even in black and white if possible, to further 'capture the moment'?

Think you've got a lot of potential going here. :thup:

Some really positive news tonight regarding the possibility of opening the shop, looks like its allowed to happen.

I've already spoken to a few printers but if you know one in Newcastle please send me a PM

Good news, stoked for you. Attack it, and take a risk (re: that pm). You might be surprised, and strike some canny blokes - that's were the gold-ticket potential lies, in the memorabilia caper.