Newcastle 0 - 0 Metalist Kharkiv - 14/02/13 - post-match reaction from page 40

Dave

Jonas is by far the best attacking threat we have, that tells you a lot.

http://www.pigskinbuzz.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/jaguars-fan-gif.gif

Milner?

No, some guy who likes Jaguars.

Quite pleased with our overall play. The offside goal should have stood obviously, and we could have had two or three more. I hope their lack of match practice catches up with them second half and we can score at least one and keep a clean sheet.

Sums up how i feel :thup:

The Tiote criticism is way otp too, decent half.

Other than the daft booking did he really put a foot wrong?

I didn't see it. Been good IMO, people seem to be waiting for things to go wrong with him a bit. Clearly better than Perch, he just needs to calm the fuck down. Luckily a booking normally does that for him, he's only been sent off twice for us and neither was for a second booking.

I am sticking this in here because I don't want to see my own ridiculous comment ever again but..

Getting a real irrational annoyance of Cisse this game, that's annoyance, not dislike or hate. We had a good break with him running down the right but he failed to beat one player, the one on one was saved when I think he should have scored and even the 'offside' goal I was shitting myself he had fucked up and the defender looked like he was getting there at one point (see I said it was irrational).

Think I am just tired or grumpy and he has probably done really well, in fact I have seen him do things well but I have a weird annoyance at him this game.

Now abuse me, let this drop down 20 pages of posts and I can forget I even made such stupid comments.

The Tiote criticism is way otp too, decent half.

Other than the daft booking did he really put a foot wrong?

I didn't see it. Been good IMO, people seem to be waiting for things to go wrong with him a bit. Clearly better than Perch, he just needs to calm the fuck down. Luckily a booking normally does that for him, he's only been sent off twice for us and neither was for a second booking.

The all-round criticism on here is embarrassing