Metalist Kharkiv vs Newcastle United - 21/02/13 @ 6pm GMT (Live on ESPN)

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Roger Kint

So how close was the lad on Twitter the other night claiming to know the team?...

Totally right (barring Tiote's illness)

On the bright side Doza was completely wrong :lol:

Some lad on Twitter saying the team will be: Krul; Simpson, Colo, Yanga-Mbiwa, Haidara; Sissoko, Cabaye, Tiote; Cisse, Ameobi, Marveaux.

Well done random man on Twitter, called it yesterday :clap:

Apart from Tiote  :shifty:

At least we can't bring Shola on  :lol:

No but we get to watch him die on his legs after an hour, then bring Obertan on for Marveaux.

An hour? Fuck me you've got a high opinion of his stamina.  :lol:

Jonas on for Sissoko & Gosling on for Cabaye

Let me take one wild guess on pardews tactics.

Starts 4-2-3-1 with cisse up front and shola outwide,

And when it doesnt work or the shit hits the fan, switches straight to 4-4-2 with shola and cisse up top.

The school of alan pardew management, predictable and always priceless.

Cisse out wide to accomodate Shola. :lol: :lol:

"He'll be played through the middle now"

Probably not 100% word for word, but you get the point. Anyway, my Pardew frustration is for another thread. Hope the lads out there can do enough to get us through, it's a pretty decent side otherwise, so here's hoping we go through.

It's a good side, apart from that which is bonkers. I have no doubts that Cisse is out wide, the official Twitter/site have it as 4-2-3-1 as normal. Shola's crap, there's no point pretending otherwise. Passable for the last 15mins of a match, and nothing more. Oh well, hope he surprises me.

Interested to see how Haidara and Yanga-Mbiwa get on.

It's a good side, apart from that which is bonkers. I have no doubts that Cisse is out wide, the official Twitter/site have it as 4-2-3-1 as normal. Shola's crap, there's no point pretending otherwise. Passable for the last 15mins of a match, and nothing more. Oh well, hope he surprises me.

Interested to see how Haidara and Yanga-Mbiwa get on.

:thup: