Metalist Kharkiv vs Newcastle United - 21/02/13 @ 6pm GMT (Live on ESPN)

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Away goals only count after extra time?

Before I think.

What's this I'm hearing about Shola starting through the middle with Cisse wide right ???

Counts in ET as well. 0-0 FT and 1-1 after ET and we're through. Away goals doesn't count in a penalty shootout though.

:laugh:

Pardew is aware that we have to score goals to win this, I reckon we will see a very attacking side to begin with and if we score he will bring on the defensive subs:

---------------------Krul-----------------------

Mbiwa-----Taylor-------Colo---------Haidara

Obertan-----Cabaye----Anita------Marveaux

---------------Sissoko-----------

----------------------Cisse------------------

Guest bimpy474

Fuck me it's like people have never watched or ever understood European football, despite playing FM games and watching years of it.

A "European away goal rules for Dummies" book is what we need :lol:

Pardew is aware that we have to score goals to win this, I reckon we will see a very attacking side to begin with and if we score he will bring on the defensive subs

Woohooooooo!!!

I love it when we do this.

:dance:

You would think Shola will be on the bench and brought off just in case it does go to shootouts. However, knowing Pards, Shola will play the whole 120 minutes and keel over on the run up for his penalty kick.

:lol:

Shola - "please, let me die..."

AP - "come on son, 10 more minutes"

Got a text from a mate in Kharkiv. Not only did he receive a man hug from Cabaye earlier on, Pardew told them all to enjoy their trip and he replied with "that's upto you isn't it?"

:D

Footballing equivalent of "I went to LA and had a threesome with Jessica Alba and Mila Kunis".

Guest bimpy474

Got a text from a mate in Kharkiv. Not only did he receive a man hug from Cabaye earlier on, Pardew told them all to enjoy their trip and he replied with "that's upto you isn't it?"

:D

Footballing equivalent of "I went to LA and had a threesome with Jessica Alba and Mila Kunis".

But with more willies.

Guest bimpy474

bimpy has definitely jumped the shark like, needs to go back to the mrs bimpy days, his new stuff is no good.

Funnily enough i was pondering a comment about her, but seeing (as i unfortunately can) as she is sat on the sofa a few feet away i thought better of it.