Swansea City vs NUFC - 02/03/2013 @ 3pm (not on TV)

Fatwax

Ben Arfa won't start like. Pardew (rightly or wrongly) hates changing a winning team and he'll not want to throw Hatem in from start after such a long lay off.

Probably rightly in this case. Having HBA on the bench to unleash later would still be immense.

Aye, I haven't really got any problems with him going unchanged (MYM in for Colo though) for this, but as a general "rule", I don't really like it.

Ben Arfa won't start like. Pardew (rightly or wrongly) hates changing a winning team and he'll not want to throw Hatem in from start after such a long lay off.

Probably rightly in this case. Having HBA on the bench to unleash later would still be immense.

Aye, I haven't really got any problems with him going unchanged (MYM in for Colo though) for this, but as a general "rule", I don't really like it.

Looking forward to seeing MYM play again this game or otherwise, looks like he will be freaking awesome eventually. Look so athletic and made for this league

i'd play colo alongside mapou for this one, then bring taylor in for colo next week.

i'd play colo alongside mapou for this one, then bring taylor in for colo next week.

Thought someone said that Colo was out for this one?

Thought someone said that Colo was out for this one?

oops, didn't know that.

We've won away, we've come from behind to win, only one left now. 

Think these will be a different proposition from last season.  Under Laudrup (and with Michu) they seem to have the cutting edge they were missing under Rodgers so i'm not sure we can go backs to the wall and weather it again.  We also look much better going forward now too though so i'll go for a score draw (2-2) or a narrow Swansea win (2-1).

You're definitely right there mate about them having more cutting edge. Swans look so much more incisive with their play and with Michu they have a match winner. Sissoko and Gouffran give us the power and pace to cause teams all sorts of trouble though, they've changed our look completely. Hoping that Cisse is returning to his confident best after that latest hunderbolt. Looking forward to watching this.

Oh and HBA 10 min cameo appearance tomorrow according to quotes from Pardew in the journal this morning.

Should be a really good game - looking forward to seeing MYM play the full 90, and really hope HBA makes the bench for a late cameo.

Think we'll get a draw, maybe even pinch it if they're not fully focused after the cup win.

20-30 mins v Swans, start him v Stoke

Lets just see how the game pans out . Massive pet hate of mine posts like this

Yep, only silly folk like Martin O Neill plan their subs in advance.

Hate posts like what exactly? :lol: I made a basic general assumption that having done some training he'd probably get some time against Swansea with a view to starting against Stoke. It's not like I've made some kind of controversial comment, fairly realistic given the time he's been out. A player who has been out months doesn't suddenly get 80 mins or 45 mins, they usually get a limited amount of playing time on the 1st appearance. Just a shame that he seems to be behind this but it would be great to see him atleast come on v the Swans though.