Swansea City vs NUFC - 02/03/2013 @ 3pm (not on TV)

Fatwax

It's great to be back to feeling excited about games coming up and not dread them. Even when we're up against strong opposition, which Swansea definitely are.

Unlike last year, I don't think we can sit back and defend the 18 yard line if we go a goal up. There is much more attacking prowess there now under Laudrup.

Newcastle United Training Session

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-FwYTwDmbbBQ/URltMPC3AKI/AAAAAAAAKFg/-3AgbvW3ST0/s1600/fap-to-this.gif

Looks like the love child of Pardew and Jimmy Saville

It's great to be back to feeling excited about games coming up and not dread them.

So true.

I can't wait for it. So different to a month ago, but looking forward to seeing Gouffran, Cabaye, Mbiwa, Sissokho, Debuchy etc

it begins...

Ref's a PL newbie too

Referee: Craig Pawson - South Yorkshire-based whistler who we believe is making his debut in the top-flight. He warmed up for this one by overseeing Hartlepool's 2-1 victory at Scunthorpe in League One on Saturday.

Does that mean Jonas not starting?

Like it that we have leaders on the pitch - Cabaye, Yanga-Mbiwa, Debuchy who have at some stage captained their previous clubs. Even Sissoko seems like a potential captain-type. Pre-January, leadership was limited on the pitch with the injuries and a distracted club captain.

Like it that we have leaders on the pitch - Cabaye, Yanga-Mbiwa, Debuchy who have at some stage captained their previous clubs. Even Sissoko seems like a potential captain-type. Pre-January, leadership was limited on the pitch with the injuries and a distracted club captain.

I would think Jonas will start. Think it just illustrates that Pardew sees Cabaye as a more influential player, which of course, he is!

I would think Jonas will start. Think it just illustrates that Pardew sees Cabaye as a more influential player, which of course, he is!

I know someone said different in another post but I am sure on Sunday that Colo went up to Cabaye with the armband first and then went on to Jonas which appeared to me as if Cabaye was saying that Jonas should take the armband as he was the next in line.  Different obviously if Pardew sorts it out pre match.

Dead right. Successful teams have leadership all over the pitch.

They were playing Ki at the back last week, can't see him playing there this week also even with Tate and Williams the only fit centre halfs.

Not True, Garry Monk and Kyle Bartley are fit. Can't see Tate playing a PL game again TBH.

Apparently these have only lost 2 points from leading positions this season, and haven't won when going behind during a game. I think the first goal could be key :lol:

Apparently these have only lost 2 points from leading positions this season, and haven't won when going behind during a game. I think the first goal could be key :lol:

Or Ki?

:troll:

Hope Laudrup plays him centre back again.

Guest bimpy474

Cabaye Skipper, Jonas out for Ben Arfa soon........

http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/fuk%20yeah/grand/fuck-yes-fuk-yeah-6bb61e3b7bce0931da574d19d1d82c88-118.gif

Cabaye Skipper, Jonas out for Ben Arfa soon........

Think Jonas will start and Ben Arfa won't even make the bench. As someone else mentioned in the HBA thread, personally I wouldn't play Ben Arfa on the plastic pitch in the cold against Anzhi either. Wait for Stoke/Anzhi at home.