Swansea City vs NUFC - 02/03/2013 @ 3pm (not on TV)

Fatwax

Guest tobiazvanderziaz

I just hope we wont turtle and play defensive negative Pardew football. We should have more physical presence than Swansea so lets bully them :-)

Guest neesy111

Ben Arfa is completely not Pardew's fault.  Ben Arfa is a bit of a crock imo who takes longer than others to get back to full fitness.

The same guy who didn't do pre-season and yet came in looking the fittest of the lot? The crock who's had 2 unfortunate incidents thru no fault of his, one of them a leg break?

I can't reply to someone with Ben Arfa in his profile picture.  Biased view.

Ben Arfa is completely not Pardew's fault.  Ben Arfa is a bit of a crock imo who takes longer than others to get back to full fitness.

The same guy who didn't do pre-season and yet came in looking the fittest of the lot? The crock who's had 2 unfortunate incidents thru no fault of his, one of them a leg break?

:lol:

poor bloke will no doubt make one slightly dubious decision, be hounded out of Swansea and will never referee again.

Honestly thought that was about Pardew until the last two words :lol:

LRD's right, despite the club having scanned him etc, monitored him him since he came back, he certainly should be put straight back in at the earliest opportunity and the clubs medical team ignored and the other players blamed for their injuries being their own fault.

LRD's right, despite the club having scanned him etc, monitored him him since he came back, he certainly should be put straight back in at the earliest opportunity and the clubs medical team ignored and the other players blamed for their injuries being their own fault.

Neesey is never wrong though.

Hi Guys..  Hope its a good match, I've taken a few hours off work to watch a stream of this today  :)

We start with 3 wingers...  we generally play well when we do this