Anzhi Makhachkala vs NUFC - 07/03/2013 @ 5pm Live on ITV4

joeyt

Elliott

Santon MYM Saylor Haidara

Anita Cabaye

Obertan Sissoko Marveaux

Shola

Haidara was very good against Kharkiv and deserves another chance, just not as a replacement for Santon as Simpson isn't good enough at getting down the flanks as his crosses are useless.

If Shola starts then Cisse shouldn't, simple really. I'd prefer to have Obertan and Marveaux on the wings as they add pace and could scare their full backs when running at full pelt. Obertan is often criticised but he's been good in the Europa League IMO.

Just hope we go out and look like we want to score early on rather than sit back and hope for a draw with the off chance of grabbing a goal. Don't see why we should be scared of these, they might be a decent side but are far from world class.

Huzzah. Can't remember the last time I watched a game on the tele in my front room.

More-or-less full strength plz.

------------------------------------- Elliot -------------------------------------

Yanga-Mbiwa ------- Taylor ------------ Coloccini ------------- Haidara

-------------------------- Anita ------------ Cabaye -------------------------

-- Jonas ------------------------ Sissoko ---------------------- Obertan --

------------------------------------ Cisse --------------------------------------

I really liked the look of Haidara over in Kharkiv, and you could even argue that he's a better option than Santon atm anyway. The latter looks like he's almost totally burnt out and needs an extended rest/an arse-kicking in the shape of decent competition. Thought Yanga looked decent at right-back too, and based on yesterday, he could do with one or two games at full-back to bed him into the side. Whilst you could argue that he needs to be alongside Taylor as much as possible (seeing as that will be the official pairing next season), integrating him this way isn't a bad idea. I wouldn't be especially averse to Shola starting either tbh.

Probably the first match i'll be missing in ages. I've somehow, someway found a way to see it live or have it recorded and catch it later that night.

I'll be watching on my iPhone or iPad on Saturday though :lol:

Huzzah. Can't remember the last time I watched a game on the tele in my front room.

More-or-less full strength plz.

------------------------------------- Elliot -------------------------------------

Yanga-Mbiwa ------- Taylor ------------ Coloccini ------------- Haidara

-------------------------- Anita ------------ Cabaye -------------------------

-- Jonas ------------------------ Sissoko ---------------------- Obertan --

------------------------------------ Cisse --------------------------------------

I really liked the look of Haidara over in Kharkiv, and you could even argue that he's a better option than Santon atm anyway. The latter looks like he's almost totally burnt out and needs an extended rest/an arse-kicking in the shape of decent competition. Thought Yanga looked decent at right-back too, and based on yesterday, he could do with one or two games at full-back to bed him into the side. Whilst you could argue that he needs to be alongside Taylor as much as possible (seeing as that will be the official pairing next season), integrating him this way isn't a bad idea. I wouldn't be especially averse to Shola starting either tbh.

Colo is still out for a while isn't he?

Elliot

Santon    Saylor MYB  Haidara

Anita  Cabaye

Sissoko

Marv                          Obertan

Cisse

Holy s*** we're on ITV  :frantic:

If there's one thing that bugs me more/as much as listening to Chris f***ing waddle commentating, it's ITV's football coverage

:anguish:

I'll be happy as long as it's not lolro.

Complains and moans about every little thing.