Anzhi Makhachkala vs NUFC - 07/03/2013 @ 5pm Live on ITV4

joeyt

Is there a list of the squad that went?

Jak Alnwick, Shola Ameobi, Vurnon Anita, Hatem Ben Arfa, Gael Bigirimana, Yohan Cabaye, Adam Campbell, Rob Elliot, Dan Gosling, Massadio Haidara, Sylvain Marveaux, Gabriel Obertan, James Perch, Davide Santon, Danny Simpson, Moussa Sissoko, Steven Taylor, Cheick Tiote, Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa

Elliot

Simpson  Taylor MYB  Haidara

Anita  Cabaye

Sissoko    Marveaux  Obertan

Shola

Yep - play fairly tight and hope to nick an away goal. Or pop HBA on later if he's ready.

So not for the the first time in his career Shola is putting his future fitness/health on the line for the good of the team and the club that he loves but will probably still get slaughtered if he doesn't have a blinder and score.

No doubt. If he plays it'll be Pardews fault rather than the boards anarl.

:lol: Aren't you always defending the board to the hilt?

Elliot

Simpson  Taylor MYB  Haidara

Anita  Cabaye

Sissoko    Marveaux  Obertan

Shola

i wouldn't be too disappointed to see that line up, play the ball up to shola and use the pace of Sissoko, marveaux and Obertan to catch them on the break.  think he may go more solid and play Tiote Anita and cabaye and then a front 3 of Shola Sissoko and one of Marv or Obertan.

I'm doing 7.30-4.30 so I can do the same, the people at my work think I'm going to the match but I tell them "No it's in Russia and I'm watching it on the telly".

Ermmmm, so fucking what.  Hmm, I've typed too much to delete the post now, you're just going to have to read it and put it down to experience.

my boss who has no interest in football agreed last week that I could go early to watch it.

Today three others found this out and went mental because they can't. 

Problem? :smugdog:

well my boss has decided she wants to watch it and I have to cover till 5.  cunts.

I'm doing 7.30-4.30 so I can do the same, the people at my work think I'm going to the match but I tell them "No it's in Russia and I'm watching it on the telly".

Ermmmm, so fucking what.  Hmm, I've typed too much to delete the post now, you're just going to have to read it and put it down to experience.

Don't be hard on yourself, it was a glimmering anecdote.

my boss who has no interest in football agreed last week that I could go early to watch it.

Ermmmm, so f***ing what.  Hmm, I've typed too much to delete the post now, you're just going to have to read it and put it down to experience.

Lucky yous. I'm doing a very long shift tomorrow.

Where you watching it?

Guest castlehaven

US based nufc fan here. I am in London on business and was hoping to find a pub where other nufc fans will be watching the game.  Anyone have suggestions? I have no idea where to start looking.

Elliott

Simpson  Taylor  Mbiwa  Haidara

Cabaye            Tiote/Anita

Sissoko

HBA                  Marveaux

Campbell

I'd actually prefer Obertan up front to Shola !