Newcastle United vs Stoke City - 10/03/13 @ 3 pm (Not on TV)

Nobody

Early goal and they'll crumble like last year. Just don't make the mistake of sitting back, giving them the ball and letting them launch it into our box for the entire second half.

Early goal and they'll crumble like last year. Just don't make the mistake of sitting back, giving them the ball and letting them launch it into our box for the entire second half.

Aye, not even Hughton would do that. Oh, wait.

Ah man, that Perch own goal...  :(

Yeah Sissoko will cause them all sorts of problems. Must be difficult to keep an eye on him knowing Cabaye can thread one through or bang one in from the edge of the box too.

Moved over from Gallowgate to Gallowgate/Milburn corner for this one. I'm studying all morning for Uni so I'll be primed to release some tension/stress by the time I arrive :lol:

WUM. Mad you can still be bothered to trot this line out though.