Wigan Athletic 2 - 1 Newcastle United - 17/03/13 - post-match reaction from p61

Dave

Dragged back into relegation mix. Crap performance. Cheated by shamefully bad ref (again)

Think we'll stay up because of the amount of teams in the mix, but we'll leave it as late as possible. And the Europa QF won't help things.

We'll not go down, but the game against West Ham is looking to be even more important. Thank fuck we won last week.

Now just let's hope Debuchy and Cabaye make quick recoveries.

We are fucking shit officiating regardless. We can blame lousy decisions but when you have a team of good players playing obscenely badly it's the coaching teams fault. These players head balls without think where the ball will go, hoof and pass to the opposition and over play things when glaringly obvious easy passes could be made. They don't even do the basics right and haven't for a long time. it's a fucking shambles.

Any impetus and inventiveness the new players brought has been coached out to revert to safe tactic norm. We are atrocious and for no other reason than the way we are set up. We should have hammered Wigan today. I have No idea what we do on the training ground but it's obviously a far cry from what every other club does because we continue to make poor teams look dangerous and better teams like Barcelona.

Knee jerk reaction over and out.

Couldn't agree more.

We've been cheated out of a point and a opposition red card but it doesn't change the fact that we were absymal today.

Pardew on SS.

- I'm disappointed for team

- Awful tackle

- Lost in last minute to handball

- Haidara - not gonna be good news, cos tackle was so bad

- Halsey - said sorry, he missed it

- I didn't see fracas at ht, i was in changing room

- defeat difficult to take

- team put in honest performance, very unlucky to come away with nothing

- Linesman should have got the handball

- Referee should have spotted handball by players reaction

- Wigan committed, outside of foul, played an honest and good game

- Should have had a corner, decisions all against us today.

We are fucking shit officiating regardless. We can blame lousy decisions but when you have a team of good players playing obscenely badly it's the coaching teams fault. These players head balls without think where the ball will go, hoof and pass to the opposition and over play things when glaringly obvious easy passes could be made. They don't even do the basics right and haven't for a long time. it's a fucking shambles.

Any impetus and inventiveness the new players brought has been coached out to revert to safe tactic norm. We are atrocious and for no other reason than the way we are set up. We should have hammered Wigan today. I have No idea what we do on the training ground but it's obviously a far cry from what every other club does because we continue to make poor teams look dangerous and better teams like Barcelona.

Couldn't agree more.

We've been cheated out of a point and a opposition red card but it doesn't change the fact that we were absymal today.

Guest firetotheworks

We are f***ing s*** officiating regardless. We can blame lousy decisions but when you have a team of good players playing obscenely badly it's the coaching teams fault. These players head balls without think where the ball will go, hoof and pass to the opposition and over play things when glaringly obvious easy passes could be made. They don't even do the basics right and haven't for a long time. it's a f***ing shambles.

Couldn't agree more.

Again, irrelevant.

Pardew on SS.

- I'm disappointed for team

- Awful tackle

- Lost in last minute to handball

- Haidara - not gonna be good news, cos tackle was so bad

- Halsey - said sorry, he missed it

- I didn't see fracas at ht, i was in changing room

- defeat difficult to take

- team put in honest performance, very unlucky to come away with nothing

- Linesman should have got the handball

- Referee should have spotted handball by players reaction

- Wigan committed, outside of foul, played an honest and good game

- Should have had a corner, decisions all against us today.

Well played.

Cant blame the players? f*** you on about?..

Cant blame the ones that got stretchered off yes they can't f***ing play, what about the ones that did play?  f***ing atrocious , apart from guaffran who got f***ing taken off,  everyone was s***.

We can whine like little bitches about the ref , no f***ing excuse for our s*** players performance ,  they cant use the injuries for their lack of hunger,  having team mates injured dont hinder your own fitness or hunger on the pitch,  they get paid millions if they can't cope with that they dont deserve to be playing at this level.

We are f***ing s*** officiating regardless. We can blame lousy decisions but when you have a team of good players playing obscenely badly it's the coaching teams fault. These players head balls without think where the ball will go, hoof and pass to the opposition and over play things when glaringly obvious easy passes could be made. They don't even do the basics right and haven't for a long time. it's a f***ing shambles.

Couldn't agree more.

Again, irrelevant.

How the fuck is it irrelevant? Had we got a point I'd have still said we were shit. Because we were.

Guest Slippery Sam

f*** me, Maloney saw the handball yet Halsey or his linesman didn't!!!!!!

Thought the lad interviewed quite well tbf. Honest.

I don't dispute that, but if he, and all the others saw it, why didn't the officials ffs!!!!

Cant blame the ones that got stretchered off yes they can't f***ing play, what about the ones that did play?  f***ing atrocious , apart from guaffran who got f***ing taken off,  everyone was s***.

When whine like little bitches about the ref , no f***ing excuse for our s*** players performance ,  they use the injuries for their lack of hunger,  having team mates injured dont hinder your own fitness or hunger on the pitch,  they get paid millions if they can't cope with that they deserve to be playing at this level.

you watch your mate go through what Haidara did and try and continue on as normal straight away.

Guest bimpy474

Most countries FA's would give that tackle a 10 game ban or more, but our FA will bottle it completely, useless cunts.

I don't dispute that, but if he, and all the others saw it, why didn't the officials ffs!!!!

Agree, just saying, thought he interviewed well.

:lol: Because they're terrible.

Hard to say whether we would have won had Debuchy not got injured. We were completely on top until then. Things then went down hill from there. Can kinda understand the awful performance in this game. Performance aside you can't deny Halsey screwed us over ridiculously.

Guest bimpy474

:lol: Because they're terrible.

Terrible i accept but are they blind. I never can get my head around them seeing the same thing as nearly everyone else and getting it wrong.

Baffling bad ref's we have.

Couldn't agree more.

Again, irrelevant.

I really think some people miss the big picture by analysing games in isolation. I'd say there's nothing more relevant than the fact our team can't attack or create anything (bar the odd chance).

Was the ref shit? Aye. It's one match though, we've been shit for the vast majority of the season, that's relevant.

When whine like little bitches about the ref , no f***ing excuse for our s*** players performance ,  they use the injuries for their lack of hunger,  having team mates injured dont hinder your own fitness or hunger on the pitch,  they get paid millions if they can't cope with that they deserve to be playing at this level.

you watch your mate go through what Haidara did and try and continue on as normal straight away.

I'd play even better, would use that as an incentive to win even more, only pussies would wollow over that and cry and stop playing.

The performance wasn't great but a lot went against us today, you can't blame today's defeat on Pardew.

He's in charge of the f***ing team man. The team full of footballers that can't play football.

Well surely thats majorly the players' fault?

I'm sure Pardew didnt tell Sissoko to miscontrol everything and