Wigan Athletic 2 - 1 Newcastle United - 17/03/13 - post-match reaction from p61

Dave

Got what we've deserved here. Fucking shocking.

Aye, we've been absolute shit.

Aye, none of us have been under any illusions that we're crap, but the late winners had papered over the cracks temporarily.  Fuck knows where we go from here, is there any point sacking Pardew knowing fine well they'll get another DUD. in.

Regardless of how much we sucked today, that decision was the reason we lost today. We put them under plenty of pressure despite being shit.

We've had our fair share of luck in recent weeks, so we really have little right to complain that something went against us this time.

We shouldn't have needed any luck to get that decision, it was clear as day

Got what we've deserved here. f***ing shocking.

Aye, we've been absolute s***.

Aye, none of us have been under any illusions that we're crap, but the late winners had papered over the cracks temporarily.  f*** knows where we go from here, is there any point sacking Pardew knowing fine well they'll get another DUD. in.

Regardless of how much we sucked today, that decision was the reason we lost today. We put them under plenty of pressure despite being s***.

We've had our fair share of luck in recent weeks, so we really have little right to complain that something went against us this time. 

When? ???

Thursday? ???

Stoke? ???

So because we score in the last minute = lucky?

nah.

The 2 early changes f***ed us like (Debuchy especially), we just didn't recover. We looked good up until that point.

Bollocks.  We were no better before the changes.

Bollocks. We were.

We were fine before the injuries.

The 2 early changes f***ed us like (Debuchy especially), we just didn't recover. We looked good up until that point.

Yes we was, before Debuchy's injury we was on top we should have scored from Saylor's header and Debuchy scored ( ok it was offside but the point stands)

Also are we really surprised we struggled without 8 players out injured at a ground we never win at?

Fact is the refs won Wigan the game nothing else.

I am foaming at that like, at 1-1 we should have pushed on for the win and we still kept playing shite. Having said that, if the correct decisions were made today by the officials, we would have won today...

Pardew may well thank Mark Halsey to a degree because his extraordinary display of incompetence and bumbling will distract from an atrocious performance, physically and tactically, yet again at Wigan.

No I think he'd have preferred to be playing against 10 men for the majority of the game and not to concede in the 89th minute like..

Bollocks. We were.

We were fine before the injuries.

:thup:

Cheering for Villa to stay up now.

I wouldn't go that far. Villa will stay up anyways. I'm worried about US and our awful away form. We're back in the relegation mix

I'll bet you anything that we won't even be near relegation.

Elliot - Decent, rubbish distribution

Haidara - Get well soon

Debuchy - Great until he went off

Santon - Shocking defensively. Absolutely shocking. Good goal, but changes nothing. First and foremost I want my full-back to defend well.

MYM - Worst performance yet.

Taylor - Not great.

Jonas - Our MOTM.

Sissoko - Worst performance yet.

Gouffran - Decent.

Tiote - Shite.

Marv - Decent.

Cisse - Good first 20, then 73 minutes of shit wrapped around a fantastic assist.

Not a game I'll forget. Hope they get relegated and then we get their manager to replace our shit one.

Aye, none of us have been under any illusions that we're crap, but the late winners had papered over the cracks temporarily.  f*** knows where we go from here, is there any point sacking Pardew knowing fine well they'll get another DUD. in.

Regardless of how much we sucked today, that decision was the reason we lost today. We put them under plenty of pressure despite being s***.

When? ???

Thursday? ???

Stoke? ???

how were we lucky against stoke or anzi - did we score any goals that should have been disallowed, or did they have perfectly legitimate goals ruled out.

We are fucking shit officiating regardless. We can blame lousy decisions but when you have a team of good players playing obscenely badly it's the coaching teams fault. These players head balls without think where the ball will go, hoof and pass to the opposition and over play things when glaringly obvious easy passes could be made. They don't even do the basics right and haven't for a long time. it's a fucking shambles.

Any impetus and inventiveness the new players brought has been coached out to revert to safe tactic norm. We are atrocious and for no other reason than the way we are set up. We should have hammered Wigan today. I have No idea what we do on the training ground but it's obviously a far cry from what every other club does because we continue to make poor teams look dangerous and better teams like Barcelona.

Knee jerk reaction over and out.

When? ???

Thursday? ???

Stoke? ???

how were we lucky against stoke or anzi - did we score any goals that should have been disallowed, or did they have perfectly legitimate goals ruled out.

Luck comes in different forms, but I did say fair enough.  Obviously best not go against the grain.  We were screwed.  Better?

Guest taps01

The performance wasn't great but a lot went against us today, you can't blame today's defeat on Pardew.

He's in charge of the f***ing team man. The team full of footballers that can't play football.

I'm not his biggest fan but he didn't lose us the game today.