Manchester City 4 - 0 Newcastle United - 30/03/13 - post-match reaction from p34

Dave

That was one of the most gutless disgraceful performances i've seen us put in for years.

Ignore who we were playing against, we showed no fight whatsoever and were an utter disgrace.

Elliott MoM for me says it all when we've been humped 4 zip.

Guest bimpy474

http://i.imgur.com/JzqJsID.png

:yao:

That is utterly fucking disgraceful.

but understandable in the context of our season.

Fucking waiting for the skin on that drum you are beating to cave in.

Guest bimpy474

Our goal difference is 5 worst than Sunderland now...

Pardew sets us up defensively, and we are woeful at defending, gimp him like.

Glad it's over. Everybody expected a bumming and we got bummed. Don't understand the drama in this thread, it's not Pardew's fault if the players just don't give a fuck. Main thing is we got through without new injuries and have four massive games coming up where I'm sure the performances will be a lot better and hopefully get few players back soon. Can't wait for Thursday.

Guest bimpy474

Glad it's over. Everybody expected a bumming and we got bummed. Don't understand the drama in this thread, it's not Pardew's fault if the players just don't give a fuck. Main thing is we got through without new injuries and have four massive games coming up where I'm sure the performances will be a lot better and hopefully get few players back soon. Can't wait for Thursday.

It's not the defeat, it's the style of it and the lack of effort.

Glad it's over. Everybody expected a bumming and we got bummed. Don't understand the drama in this thread, it's not Pardew's fault if the players just don't give a f***. Main thing is we got through without new injuries and have four massive games coming up where I'm sure the performances will be a lot better and hopefully get few players back soon. Can't wait for Thursday.

If there's one game where you can expect lack of effort it was this. To be fair I can't even fault the players, getting through without injuries was the main thing.

Glad it's over. Everybody expected a bumming and we got bummed. Don't understand the drama in this thread, it's not Pardew's fault if the players just don't give a f***. Main thing is we got through without new injuries and have four massive games coming up where I'm sure the performances will be a lot better and hopefully get few players back soon. Can't wait for Thursday.

Fools  :lol:

Cajun and Ian Pata have predicted this defeat and declared this a pointless match. It's a good loss really as expected and no injuries.

There is not a single bad thing that can be said about Pardew as we knew we would not get anything from this. What chance did we have? I mean think of all the excuses- endless they are.

If there's one game where you can expect lack of effort it was this. To be fair I can't even fault the players, getting through without injuries was the main thing.

Agree here.

Many people were even saying pre-match that they wouldn't bother about this particular match, yet react like we just got relegated.