Manchester City 4 - 0 Newcastle United - 30/03/13 - post-match reaction from p34

Dave

Guest bimpy474

Pardew must be due a contract extension soon, need to get him tied up before we get to only 7 years left on his contract

Heard blackburn might be trying to poach him from us.

I'll drive him there myself :)

Prefer it if you shot him out of a cannon myself.

Most predictable arse raping in a long time.

But why though?  Not getting at you but why is NUFC playing away at a Man City team who haven't really hit the heights that often this season a predictable arse raping?  Wonder what other teams were thinking when they headed here to play.  Why is it always us that play right in to the script for the opposing team (e.g. wigan's revival fightback last time etc.)?

Mostly the same I would have thought given they have better players than most and they have only lost once at home in 2 seasons.

Because weve seen it time and time again with NUFC. An injury list as long as your arm, a big week coming up, playing away at a top 4 team who are welcoming back 3 of their best players, who in their right mind would expect anything other than a nothing performance? A meek surrender? Sadly, that has always been the mentality of this football club; well at least for the twenty odd years Ive been following it.

Guest bimpy474

I stay up to 1AM for this every weekend.

I stay up until 1am every day, ok mainly to avoid the yeti that awaits me but still......