Newcastle United vs. Fulham FC - 07/04/13 @ 3pm (No UK TV)

Guest neesy111

Guest neesy111

If Haidara is back and we can field two actual fullbacks we will win. Cue Ryder reporting that Haidara won't make it.

Physio Room saying he's not due back till the Mackem game along with Debuchy.

:anguish:

Guest neesy111

The problem we have is quite a few players have went out of form at the wrong time.  Cisse is thankfully bucking that trend and hopefully continues his performance from tonight.

That disallowed Viduka goal in the relegation season still narks me about these. Don't know why it was the refs fault and we deserved to go down. However, duff will decide to go super saiyan and fuck us over whilst Scwarzer does his biannual reed richards impression.

Krul

Santon    Taylor    Yanga-Mbiwa  Haidara

Anita        Cabaye

Sissoko    Marveaux    Gouffran

Cisse

We don't need a Tiote for Fulham, just play Anita. Out of the rest, I just hope Cisse, Sissoko and Cabaye aren't too tired from tonight.

Krul

Santon    Taylor    Yanga-Mbiwa  Haidara

Anita        Cabaye

Sissoko    Marveaux    Gouffran

Cisse

We don't need a Tiote for Fulham, just play Anita. Out of the rest, I just hope Cisse, Sissoko and Cabaye aren't too tired from tonight.

Think Jonas will play instead of Anita and Simpson instead of Haidara but that aside yeah.

Much depends upon what frame of mind Berbatov is in..if he feels as if he's up for it, I reckon he will take our CBs to the cleaners and Duff will also want to do his usual damage....if he is up against Santon he could well achieve this.

A very tough game in prospect but probably our best chance of getting 3 points out of all the games we have left...lose this and relegation is very much on.

A disgrace that we should be worrying about a home game against Fulham in order to survive, esp with the players we now have. Pardew has to go, whether we stay up or go down.

I think we will win this well.

Same. Although if we go 2 goals up, it's probable that we'll sit off and invite them onto us - hoping to counter for a third.

A disgrace that we should be worrying about a home game against Fulham in order to survive, esp with the players we now have. Pardew has to go, whether we stay up or go down.

:anguish: if you weren't such a tub-thumper, I'd be laughing at the hilarity of this post. Dire reading.

A win by any means please. Another loss and confidence will take a beating ahead of the next 2 big games.

Worried about Berbatov and Duff turning in an exceptional performance. Slightly comforted by the fact by we are not playing at Craven Cottage.

I'm really worried about this one. Strongly fancy Fulham to turn us over.

4 games in 10 days is f***ing ridiculous.  :sad:

I'm worried about Berbatov, he's in fine form at the moment.

The one plus is that Cisse looked really sharp last night and was unlucky not to bag a couple more goals.

I'd be happy with the following ....

Krul

Santon          Mbiwa.                Taylor.      Haidara

Sissoko.    Cabaye.  Jonas

Marveaux

Gouffran.              Cisse

I'd be happy with the following ....

Krul

Santon          Mbiwa.                Taylor.      Haidara

Sissoko.    Cabaye.  Jonas

Marveaux

Gouffran.              Cisse

Been thinking about playing both Gouffran and Cissé centrally for this one. Think Gouffran could really hurt their slow-ish CBs with his running. Theoretically, we shouldn't lose too much width with both full backs being able to go forward as well as Sissoko and Jonas being no strangers to playing wide.

Their away record is decent, 3 wins, 6 draws and 6 defeats.

However, I'd press them high. They're not exactly a side built around pace and would find it hard to harm us on the counter with Yanga-Mbiwa covering up.

Hoping for this:

Krul

Debuchy Taylor Yanga-Mbiwa Santon

Cabaye  Sissoko

Gouffran        Marveaux      Jonas

Cissé

I think Tioté will be back and displace Marveaux from that though.