Newcastle United vs. Fulham FC - 07/04/13 @ 3pm (No UK TV)

Guest neesy111

Guest bimpy474

This game is massive, win it and we can relax a bit, fail to win and we're in the crap.

Yep, this game is as the cliche goes " the most important so far". Win you take massive pressure off, you lose it then you pile enormous amounts on.

I've let my nails grow as i bite them bad enough in a usual game let alone one this big.

I'm nervous now ffs, almost wish I hadn't bought a ticket

I would always prefer to be at the game and watching as you can see everything and you don't always get that with TV.  Listening on Radio is possibly worse than not knowing as they are sometimes miles behind the game.

I'm nervous now ffs, almost wish I hadn't bought a ticket

I would always prefer to be at the game and watching as you can see everything and you don't always get that with TV.  Listening on Radio is possibly worse than not knowing as they are sometimes miles behind the game.

Yeah i was joking really :lol: but it can be bloody torture although thats what makes goals/winning so good (when it happens) I know what you mean about listening on the radio though mate, dear oh dear.

A disgrace that we should be worrying about a home game against Fulham in order to survive, esp with the players we now have. Pardew has to go, whether we stay up or go down.

:anguish: if you weren't such a tub-thumper, I'd be laughing at the hilarity of this post. Dire reading.

If you were so obviously naive and lacking in knowledge about what makes a decent manager, I might be taking those comments seriously....as with most of your comments about Pardew, I won't be.

Time to get real for you I think....

Where did you get your knowledge about "what makes a decent manager"?

I'm more interested in where you got yours.

??? Didn't realise I had any - cheers though! :) :rose:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/competitions/premier-league/9961688/Newcastle-United-v-Fulham-match-preview.html

Probable, 4-4-2

Elliot

Simpson Yanga-Mbiwa S.Taylor Cabaye

Sissoko Anita Gutierrez Obertan

Cisse Gouffran

EJITW

What the f*** is that? :lol: I don't know where to start.

That centre midfield :lol:

They've got about 3 right, stunningly bad journalism.