Newcastle United vs. Fulham FC - 07/04/13 @ 3pm (No UK TV)

Guest neesy111

Gonna be unbearable.

Wigan and QPR were both huge games at the time and this one's no different. We won the other 2 when the pressure was really on and we need another performance tomorrow. Don't care how it happens, don't care who scores, just fucking win.

Gonna be unbearable.

Wigan and QPR were both huge games at the time and this one's no different. We won the other 2 when the pressure was really on and we need another performance tomorrow. Don't care how it happens, don't care who scores, just fucking win.

We seem to have played about half a dozen games this season where it's felt like relegation was a certainty with a defeat. Ridiculous how much pressure we've put on ourselves time and again simply because of how we fold when we cross the Tyne Bridge.

Hope we get an early goal btw, can't wait for a bit of everyone on the goal line and batten down the hatches for 85 minutes. Love those games. :thup:

Guest bimpy474

I may go to the cinema during it or something, it's going to be awful

FFS dont go and see the The Alamo.

I'm bricking it that we get an early lead and try to ride our luck yet again.  Utterly sick of the sitting back tactics now, especially given our recent inability to defend even the most half-arsed attacks.  This game is far too important to take that risk.  If we go 1 up, for f***s sake keep the momentum going for once.

Hopefully we'll play a high-line tomorrow. They're pretty sluggish as a whole going forward. Ruiz and Berbatov in particular. Will help us apply pressure in midfield too, something we haven't done at all of recent as they'll have less space to play in and then we can take it from there.

Guest bimpy474

I'm thinking 2-0 now for some un-explainable reason

You need to lie down what that optimistic shit :lol:

Who are we going to play at right back? Simpson and Perch limped off against Benfica. Debuchy and Haidara are still injured so Santon can't switch to right back as he will be needed for left back. Simpson said he thinks he'll be OK to play. I'd be tempted to play Anita at right back. I don't rate Anita in the midfield yet. I can't think of a good, commanding performance from him there. His best performances have come at right back. He is too short to play defensive midfielder but he was quite attacking at right back earlier in the season.

I'd play Sissoko and Cabaye in the middle with Marveaux behind Cissé. Gouffran on the left and probably Gutierrez (who played well against Benfica) on the right.

Who are we going to play at right back? Simpson and Perch limped off against Benfica. Debuchy and Haidara are still injured so Santon can't switch to right back as he will be needed for left back. Simpson said he thinks he'll be OK to play. I'd be tempted to play Anita at right back. I don't rate Anita in the midfield yet. I can't think of a good, commanding performance from him there. His best performances have come at right back. He is too short to play defensive midfielder but he was quite attacking at right back earlier in the season.

I'd play Sissoko and Cabaye in the middle with Marveaux behind Cissé. Gouffran on the left and probably Gutierrez (who played well against Benfica) on the right.

I think the majority of people on here would also but there is slim to none chance of that happening.

Also i think Simpson will be ok, i haven't heard anything to suggest he will be out in any case.

Gotta get real fucking drunk tonight so I can watch this in the morning still drunk/hungover and have no clue what's going on. Otherwise it's going to be way too hard on the nerves, cause I don't have a good feeling about this. Fulham seem to do well against us, I can already see Duff scoring and celebrating like he's just won the World Cup..

I'm thinking 2-0 now for some un-explainable reason

You need to lie down what that optimistic s*** :lol:

Ha, don't know what came over me there. Being a nufc fan I have learned to never be optimistic but usually the night before a game I have crazy thoughts of winning games and winning by more than a goal :lol: