Newcastle United vs. Fulham FC - 07/04/13 @ 3pm (No UK TV)

Guest neesy111

A disgrace that we should be worrying about a home game against Fulham in order to survive, esp with the players we now have. Pardew has to go, whether we stay up or go down.

:anguish: if you weren't such a tub-thumper, I'd be laughing at the hilarity of this post. Dire reading.

If you were so obviously naive and lacking in knowledge about what makes a decent manager, I might be taking those comments seriously....as with most of your comments about Pardew, I won't be.

Time to get real for you I think....

A disgrace that we should be worrying about a home game against Fulham in order to survive, esp with the players we now have. Pardew has to go, whether we stay up or go down.

:anguish: if you weren't such a tub-thumper, I'd be laughing at the hilarity of this post. Dire reading.

If you were so obviously naive and lacking in knowledge about what makes a decent manager, I might be taking those comments seriously....as with most of your comments about Pardew, I won't be.

Where did you get your knowledge about "what makes a decent manager"?

A pretty good starting point would be the list of those select few that have won the Manager of the Year award, starting with the most recent...

;)

I'm more interested in where you got yours.

Fulham aren't so good away from home is what I mumble as the fear rises.

It will be a  close game. We'll be tired, feeling low about the loss last night and nervous about relegation. We've better players than them and hopefully that will show through eventually. It does look like a draw at the mo. If we start well you never know though.

If Tiote and Debuchy don't make it think I would go with:

Anita - Taylor - MYM - Santon

Cabaye - Jonas

Marv - Sissoko - Gouffran

Cisse

Cant say confidently that we will win this one. Think we will see the usual laboured performance and it will come down to one goal either way. Luck may play a big part.

Hopefully we're due a bit of luck after last night.

From more years watching football - and seeing how teams with good players play when PROPERLY organized- than you have probably had hot dinners....where do you get yours - the Sun..?

Pardew doesn't come anywhere NEAR to KK, Joe Harvey or even Gordon Lee as a Newcastle manager...or even, to Kenny Dalglish - he has had ONE decent season at NUFC and as you are fond of quoting stats, look at his past record.

Of course, that might be a set of figures you don't want to see...

Keep on dreaming....

Just got given 2 tickets in the 1892 bar, don't think I've been in there yet.  Lads who I normally sit next to will probs think I've given up on us, haven't been in my seat since Chelsea I think :lol:

A pretty good starting point would be the list of those select few that have won the Manager of the Year award, starting with the most recent...

;)

So you would agree that Dalglish ought to be above Pardew as a NUFC manager, because he got us to second place - and CL football - in 1997...??

Guest bimpy474

High line and stick someone on Berbatov, hopefully that nullifies him. Our lot will be tiring, so if we do win we'll scrape it. Not looking forward to this at all.

See this is where you want your more DM midfielder to sit in and pick up Berbatov when he drops deep. But we know we will just see that DM chase the ball too much and Berbatov will pick the ball up in yards of space.

A problem we have had ever since we have changed to 4-2-3-1.