Newcastle United vs. Benfica - 11/04/13 @ 8.05pm (ITV4)

Mike

That's probably it, except Gosling will be on the bench ahead of Bigi.

Haven't seen Williamson on the bench since Pardew made those remarks where he referred to him as "the other one" IIRC (big first 'I' :lol:). Didn't Good get a bench appearance the other day?

Williamson was on the bench in both Lisbon and on sunday.

Not going to make it tonight... Gutted... Chickenpox has really took hold... Thanks for that Lisbon :(

Kinnel man, stick a bit calomile lotion on the spots and take some paracetamol and you'll be fine.

I can remeber being poll axed by glandular fever in 1983 but still managing to get out of my sick bed to see us beat Fulham 3-2 at home with an injury time winner from Kenny Wharton. Was back on the sick on the monday for another week mind.

I've got a delightful snidey scarf I bought at the "NewcastleGateshead Cup" in 2004 for an impressive £2, featuring ourselves, Rangers, Sporting Lisbon and PSV.

Only problem is, which I didn't realise until I completely unfolded the scarf having parted with my 2 quid, that the tournament featured Feyenoord, not PSV.

Was Feyenoord, not P$V. I should know, was my first visit to SJP and Feyenoord is my hometown club, so that's what motivated me to go in the first place.

I've got a delightful snidey scarf I bought at the "NewcastleGateshead Cup" in 2004 for an impressive £2, featuring ourselves, Rangers, Sporting Lisbon and PSV.

Only problem is, which I didn't realise until I completely unfolded the scarf having parted with my 2 quid, that the tournament featured Feyenoord, not PSV.

Was Feyenoord, not P$V. I should know, was my first visit to SJP and Feyenoord is my hometown club, so that's what motivated me to go in the first place.

Yes, but the scarves that John The badge was selling outisde had the wrong Dutch Team on them!! True Story.

I rarely go to games but going to this tonight, really looking forward to it although I realise we've got a big uphill struggle from the start..

I'll probably have no voice tomorrow either way. Well chuffed that it's a total sell out!

I really wish I was at work today, I've got the whole day to while away in anticipation of this game. :lol:

Same here. :lol: Not sure why I took today off really, the anticipation is killing me.

Think I'll force myself off to the hairdressers in a bit and get a haircut, the trauma of that should take my mind off the match.