Newcastle United vs. sunderland - 14/04/13 @ 12pm (Sky Sports 1)

Decky

How long was Mile Castle known as that Sports Bar? Seems ages ago now like.

Sports Cafe wasn't it? Used to be one of the only places in town we were guaranteed to get in when we were 17. :lol:

Guest neesy111

Sports Cafe wasn't it? Used to be one of the only places in town we were guaranteed to get in when we were 17. :lol:

Aye.  Was a shit hole.

Couldn't remember the name like, but aye, that rings a bell.

Nerves starting to kick in.

:scared:

The Benfica game has helped in that respect. I spent Monday to Thursday thinking about how we'd do against Benfica. Friday was spent being a bit pissed off at the Benfica result and I've only just started thinking about the derby this morning. I'll wake up tomorrow and just go straight into y normal matchday routine and that will be that. Coule of pints prior, hear the team news, head to SJP and see what happens. No time for nerves to really kick in.

Guest neesy111

Sports Cafe was a complete dive.  Hated it.

Same.  Started off OK but went down hill and hence shut down.

The one in London is canny though.

One of my mates who works at the Tyneside Cinema has just said on facebook that Charlie Hunnam is in there tonight. Blatantly here for the match tomorrow :lol:

:lol: I went to school with him and his brother Bill

Was he a nice bloke? Really like him due to Sons of Anarchy.

:thup:

Had a phone interview earlier and the guy was a Geordie, we ended up having the craic about tomorrow. :lol: Great way to settle the nerves!

'Spends his time talking about football, no job'.

Only joking, best of luck.

One of my mates who works at the Tyneside Cinema has just said on facebook that Charlie Hunnam is in there tonight. Blatantly here for the match tomorrow :lol:

:lol: I went to school with him and his brother Bill

Was he a nice bloke? Really like him due to Sons of Anarchy.

Was years ago to be honest, West Jesmond junior school and then Heaton Manor, but yeah he was sound. Some of the old school gang that I'm in touch with are still in touch with his brother so see Charlie every now and then. Think his Dad still lives up here.

Guest palnese

http://i4.chroniclelive.co.uk/incoming/article1381100.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/john-ameobi-with-wife-margaret-and-children-tolu-shola-tomi-sam-and-titi-the-photograph-was-taken-eight-years-ago-and-they-are-all-enjoying--1381100.jpg

:lol: