Benfica or mackems. Which is More Important?

MyPalAl
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The most important game is always your next one so for that reason it's Benfica.  Once the game is over then it's the mackems.

In terms of where the team should have their focus - yes, but this is just a question of which game you'd rather see us win (go through).

For me it's Benfica, by miles.

The most important game is always your next one so for that reason it's Benfica.  Once the game is over then it's the mackems.

In terms of where the team should have their focus - yes, but this is just a question of which game you'd rather see us win (go through).

For me it's Benfica, by miles.

Both.

Mackems it is then :lol: :'(

I don't buy it, it seems like he's only really benched Marveaux and Perch out of the better options available to him - one of them is down to his raging negativity and the other is down to him being a fucking muppet.  Not sure priorities come into it.  Didn't expect Ben Arfa to start and happy with him having a cameo role.

Mackems it is then :lol: :'(

I don't buy it, it seems like he's only really benched Marveaux and Perch out of the better options available to him - one of them is down to his raging negativity and the other is down to him being a fucking muppet.  Not sure priorities come into it.  Didn't expect Ben Arfa to start and happy with him having a cameo role.

Nah me either in all honesty. His XI today is not out of prioritization of the Sunderland game, it's just because of his desperation to only concentrate on cancelling out the opposition. Which never fucking works.

I would have said Benfica before last night, but I wouldn't have compromised our team selection like Pardew did- don't let the thought of the mackems interfere with one of our biggest European nights in years.

Considering how last night went, there's absolutely no excuses not to pummel the mackems on Sunday. Realistically, its the only game left to play for in our season- win it and we're pretty much home and dry safety wise, and we win the derby. Sorted.

No excuses.

Benfica hurt less in that I was happy with the performance, but I felt like we'd lost a lot more. Getting close to a trophy and another away european trip was a much bigger loss than for once losing a twice-annual match against the scum - I mean we can put that right later this year. Also, because of the manner of it, I was sort of shellshocked today, the 2-1s were much crueller.