Benfica or mackems. Which is More Important?

MyPalAl
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just think after a win we should really look to capitalise on the momentum. I wouldn't change much for Benfica, keep a winning formula and look to carry that on to Sunderland. I don't think we can afford to rest Cabaye or Sissoko, maybe look to bring them off if Benfica score and the game on Thursday looks out of our reach.

Benfica is a lost cause after our defensive terrence fu*kwittery.

A win against scumderland will do please. It would give me great pleasure to see the mackems go down and us send them there, BUT, I would honestly rather see those brummy barstewards at Villa suffer, really would like to see them go down...

If it is a case of one or the other, then Mackems - definitely.

We NEED to be in the PL and if by beating Sunderland we do it then so be it, even if it would mean going out to Benfica on Thursday....hopefully, if given a better manager, we can qualify for Europe again by the end of next season - there is NO guarantee that relegation would mean we got back into the PL as quickly as we did last time. The club CANNOT afford to go down, and hence, the Mackems game is the more important, by a mile.

I would rest ANY player who was not 100% fit against Benfica if I knew they would be fit for next w/e.....

Benfica without doubt.  Quick early goal, get the place rocking and we can get the result we need.  A win would make Sunday more difficult in some ways (tiredness) but the feel good factor and atmoshpere that would create should counter that easily.

Win both games and thats one cracking week we have had.

Benfica for me. Think we're still very much in the tie and its far from over, and it's the closest we've been to a major trophy for years. Too much has gone into this to just sack it off now, and I'm sure we'll pick up a win and a draw somewhere along the line between now and the end of the season, which would surely see us safe.

Mind, If we do beat the spampers they would still be level on points with Wigan, who by that point would have two games in hand over them. That would surely put the mackems odds on for the third relegation spot.

Fuck Sunderland. We could be in the Semifinals of a major trophy.

I'm reasonably sure we're safe so the small-time fuckers can have their three points if we have to choose between one or the other.

Guest Bert Shaft

There is no "either/or" for me. They are equally important for me

I want us to beat Benfica 2-0 and Sunderland 6-0 (though a 1-0 will do)