Benfica or mackems. Which is More Important?

MyPalAl
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I think our Premiership status is almost guaranteed after todays win, so what do you think is priority over the next two games?

Considering there may be injuries on Thurdsay night, would you think that putting the strongest team possible out against Benfica to try to get into the next round of Europa League is more important than beating sunderland, or is bragging rights more important than trying to win silverware?

I cannot be chewed with the way the mackems will go on after a win so that. I would definitely accept a draw though if for some weird reason that meant we got into the semis.

Mackems could wind me up all they want while I'm hanging out in Istanbul for a Europa semi-final.

Benfica is going to be fucking tough like, have to win 2-0 at least. Our goalscoring luck recently has gone to shit as well. We have hit the post/crossbar 5/6 times in the last 2 games? Plus a few other things haven't gone our way.

Have to say I'm bewildered that people would rather beat the mackems in a home league game than get to a semi-final of a cup and get another european away day. Seems small time.

:lol: We're not safe from relegation and it's an entirely hypothetical situation anyway.

We're safe man. Smash both the c***s.

We are not man, still a shit load of points to play for and some tricky games. Don't tempt fate. Todays result was excellent but it's not job done.