Newcastle United 0 - 3 sunderland - Post-match reaction from p58

Nobody

I saw the footage and never occured to me that he wasn't involved. The way he doesn't move to the last minute, it looked clear long before the horse is coming to him. Looked like he was trying to look unperturbed and hard, not naively watching.

Not sure why theres so much focus on the fact that hes on disability, theres a bit of difference between sitting down watching the match for 90 minutes after a few pints than working a 9-5.

This

^And says he was at The Terrace.

EDIT:

Actually, watched it a few more times and looks like he's taken by surprise as looking to left. He may actually be innocent! Justice for the horse-man 1!

Guest firetotheworks

Colback went to my school in Killingworth. The lad has no soul. Typical ginger.

http://colbycosh.com/images/spgk.jpg

Had a flashback earlier of Danny Graham celebrating in a red and white shirt on our pitch in front of our fans. Danny fucking Graham!

Makes my fucking skin crawl to think of them stuffing us at SJP. This must never ever happen again.

Had a flashback earlier of Danny Graham celebrating in a red and white shirt on our pitch in front of our fans. Danny fucking Graham!

Makes my fucking skin crawl to think of them stuffing us at SJP. This must never ever happen again.

Their team stuffed full of mags stuffing us at SJP to boot.

- Danny Graham used to have so much anti-Sunderland crap in the press too, no?

- Have the others ever said anything in our favor? Just curious. Or have they always been Smog/Mackems for life.

Guest BrightonMag

Northumbria Police have published 20 still images taken from CCTV footage of Sunday's disorder online here

They ask that anyone able to identify those pictured contacts them via the non-emergency number 101.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/45004029@N05/sets/72157633270100269/

YO6 West Side Story lad

It looks like the slightly taller half of a well known toon supporting 'comedy/presenter' duo. Allegedly.

Had a flashback earlier of Danny Graham celebrating in a red and white shirt on our pitch in front of our fans. Danny f***ing Graham!

Makes my f***ing skin crawl to think of them stuffing us at SJP. This must never ever happen again.

Him along with Johnson and Colback...absolute c***s man. Cannot comprehend how players, who claim to be lifelong supporters of the club, are able to celebrate the way they did (and in a Sunderland jersey no less).

(I do note Shearer was guilty of a bit of over exuberence towards us in his Blackburn days...).

I get that they'd be happy to win and couldn't snub celebration for sake of their career, but you'd think they'd do minimal amount, beyond me how you could actually revel in it. Really think it says something about you as a person if you could actually wind up the fans like Johnson.