Newcastle United 0 - 3 sunderland - Post-match reaction from p58

Nobody

Horse Puncher has got himself around like, he's in the Mirror as well.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/newcastle-united-fan-who-punched-1836372

The picture needs a 'Soon...' caption.

He added: “I love animals – I’ve got three dogs, a fish pond out the back and I feed foxes across the road.”
class.

The horse looks nonplussed by his apology, it must be said.

Horse Puncher has got himself around like, he's in the Mirror as well.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/newcastle-united-fan-who-punched-1836372

The picture needs a 'Soon...' caption.

He added: “I love animals – I’ve got three dogs, a fish pond out the back and I feed foxes across the road.”
class.

The horse looks nonplussed by his apology, it must be said.

http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/3307/650d3a5ef8264200a84ee12.png

"Now he says he is too scared to leave his home after he was pictured landing the sickening blow and is in fear of revenge attacks."

Just saw these angry bastards stampeding their way to Morpeth:

http://rtfitch.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/stampede-to-extinction.jpg

"Now he says he is too scared to leave his home after he was pictured landing the sickening blow and is in fear of revenge attacks."

Just saw these angry bastards stampeding their way to Morpeth:

http://rtfitch.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/stampede-to-extinction.jpg

:lol:

Guest P.Aimar10

General public reaction to a police officer being assaulted and injured: "Oh thats normal, hes supposed to be treated like that"

General public reaction to a horse getting barely punched: "OMFG How dare that bastard punch a horse? What did the horse ever do to him? KILL THAT CUNT HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE"

People disgust me. I mean, here in Portugal a freacking pitbull killed a 3 year old child and yet all people cared about was saving the poor animal from being put down.

They piss me off so bad, theyre capable of going down the street and not look twice at a homeless person but then feel sorry and feed a stray dog.

villa away relegation was worse.

mignolet made 3 or 4 decent saves yesterday, whereas we barely threatened the villa goal that dark day.

Yes, as poor as we were Mignolet kept them in it and we gifted them their goals.

We're nowhere near as bad as in the relegation season, and never have been. That was the absolute bottom.

However you look at it, Di Canio was acting like a mental case. Not that I want to see Pardew being aggressive towards the opposing bench, but having Di Canio raving around beside you must wind you up a bit.

At the same time though Di Canio took time out from watching the match to stop and turn around and console Tim Krul as he went passed him after dislocating his shoulder.

General public reaction to a police officer being assaulted and injured: "Oh thats normal, hes supposed to be treated like that"

General public reaction to a horse getting barely punched: "OMFG How dare that bastard punch a horse? What did the horse ever do to him? KILL THAT CUNT HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE"

People disgust me. I mean, here in Portugal a freacking pitbull killed a 3 year old child and yet all people cared about was saving the poor animal from being put down.

They piss me off so bad, theyre capable of going down the street and not look twice at a homeless person but then feel sorry and feed a stray dog.

Up until last night i had only seen the photographs of him with his hands up in front of the horse.

Last night i watched the Sky Tyne and Wear footage in full and prior to the incident the horse puncher was actually just standing on the pavement watching what was going on with his hands in his pockets. While doing so the police horse charged at him and nearly knocked him over and it was then that he lost his rag and swung a punch at it and got nicked.

Mackems mates on FB still posting photos, banners, scorelines etc, makes it a complete no go zone since the weekend. Hope it ends soon, preparing for another decade of this. Only hope is if they still manage to do down, that would be incredible.

General public reaction to a horse getting barely punched: "OMFG How dare that b****** punch a horse? What did the horse ever do to him? KILL THAT c*** HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE"

They p*ss me off so bad, theyre capable of going down the street and not look twice at a homeless person but then feel sorry and feed a stray dog.

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/250x250/37073406.jpg

Mackems mates on FB still posting photos, banners, scorelines etc, makes it a complete no go zone since the weekend. Hope it ends soon, preparing for another decade of this. Only hope is if they still manage to do down, that would be incredible.

Let them get on with it, after all it's not happened very often has it?

Villa will be the ones to fall in my opinion, they have a mixture of top clubs and teams fighting for survival to play and play wigan away last game.

I've just realised that I paid for my ticket on my credit card. I'm claiming fraud for that.

:lol:

http://1.2.3.9/bmi/media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lryc0cmE8V1qbt8o1.jpg

Just standing on the pavement with a scarf covering his face.

to be fair to the fat horse punching stupid bastard, his version of events he described on look north just now, do actually fit the pictures, and that was the first time id seen moving pics of the Man v horse.

Just standing on the pavement with a scarf covering his face.

to be fair to the fat horse punching stupid b******, his version of events he described on look north just now, do actually fit the pictures, and that was the first time id seen moving pics of the Man v horse.

He punches the horse then goes back in for more. Plus his story was that he came out of the pub and got "caught up in it" a. there's no pub right there, even if he came out Shearers he would have had to walk towards the trouble knowingly b. any normal person would want to walk away from any bother not just stand there c. if his tooth was so bad he had to cover it with a scarf he must've used a shit load of Sensodyne before he went for his pints d. he has been on disability benefits since 2005 (can't be that ill/get a job etc)  :rant: