Newcastle United 0 - 3 sunderland - Post-match reaction from p58

Nobody

Eh? So they are all over Gouffran's tackle but what about the one from Rose?

Both could well have been off tbf. The Rose-tackle had far more intent though, was a shocker.

Do you really think so? I didn't think it was that bad, plus he got the ball.

We're not doing much down the wings and we can't seem to play through them. Over the top, direct play would seem to be our only answer here. Shola is the only option from the bench for that kind of thing.

Sissoko needs a rest...nowhere near the level he's capable of in last few games!

and Haidara on for Jonas ASAP

Suggested this a few weeks ago, but was laughed at.

There's nothing wrong with his energy levels. It's the technical and tactical aspects that are wrong.

Guest Craig-NUFC

This Banshee seems interesting. Seems like several TV shows thrown together.

Just had a gander at some reviews.

Mixed  :joey:

Both could well have been off tbf. The Rose-tackle had far more intent though, was a shocker.

Neither was a red. Late tackles but there was no intent from no one. If anything Graham should've had a penalty and Tayls not a yellow that's all the wrongs right now. Cisse needs to calm down to, and I'm not speaking of today only.

Two footed, studs up. Thought it was a disgusting tackle.

Sissoko needs a rest...nowhere near the level he's capable of in last few games!

and Haidara on for Jonas ASAP

Suggested this a few weeks ago, but was laughed at.

There's nothing wrong with his energy levels. It's the technical and tactical aspects that are wrong.

Certainly less than half the player we had when he first joined, big shame. So much more ability than hes able to show atm.

There's a basic problem with our approach obviously, just when our midfielders drop in to collect the ball short, another player launches it direct into the channels. We just need to get control of the midfield, no reason we shouldn't be able to with Marveaux, Tiote and Cabaye out there.

We have nothing in center midfield. Both Cabaye and Tiote prancing about on the periphery, nervous as f***. This needs sorting.

Cabaye and Tiote have been poor but Sissoko has literally done nothing at all.

Guest Bert Shaft

We have nothing in center midfield. Both Cabaye and Tiote prancing about on the periphery, nervous as f***. This needs sorting.

As much as it pains me to say it,  those c*nts deserve their lead.

Get the mackem slayer and Benny on, pronto.

This our midfield three are absolutely invisible. Don't see how you can win a game without a midfield. We have no shape. Tiote and Cabaye are helping out our centrehalfs at times. It's embarassing.

Set up Cisse's second chance.

He attempted to drive the team forward a couple of times early on, but his final ball is lacking, and the ball seems to bobble around him a lot. Anonymous apart from that.

Two footed, studs up. Thought it was a disgusting tackle.

I would have lost my mind if they sent one of ours off for a tackle like that.