The general stupidity of football fans

Dr Venkman

Guest neesy111

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/10/19/article-0-18D6CD1B00000578-38_634x390.jpg

But they buy wong shirts and season tickets

Don't see any Wonga shirts there.

Guest bimpy474

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/10/19/article-0-18D6CD1B00000578-38_634x390.jpg

But they buy wong shirts and season tickets

Don't see any Wonga shirts there.

No but they're all wearing Lee Cooper trackie bottoms.

Guest Roger Kint

Theres 3 in that pic :lol:

Popular children's book Where's Wonga?

:lol: Best seller i am sure

Pretty sure the old bloke to the back has one on. Bet a lot have tbh, just because they arent on show doesnt mean they arent worn

Tbh everything about it is stupid and most fans are so stupid its crazy.

Without even going into people on here thinking Pardew is a bad manager.

The people who buy into that I must support the club and I am not supporting Ahsley is so stupid.

Anyone who complains about ashley lack of spending etc and still gives money to sports direct, buys food/drink (In fact anyone who buys food at a game is stupid the prices in the UK) or tickets is again stupid.

We can make a big diffrence but instead they protest and moan but still keep the money coming in.

Ashley and most the people who make money from football know they most fans are stupid and thats why it gets more expensive for the fans and the players and others get richer.

Imagine if fans stood up and said for one week we are not going to any football games unless we lower the price or we refused to buy season tickets or any tickets they would soon start spending or sell up.

I  admit I buy the odd childs ticket and get stuff from sports direct...but I don't moan about Ashley anymore becasue untill everyone stops buying stuff he will never sell and I just accept his s*** now.

• 6 months later...

"We shall start with Pardew. His votes, in the order that we asked, were Great (3.3 %), Good (21.42 %), Average (37.33 %), Poor (21.53 %) and Awful(16.42 %)."

Interesting. I'd say that tallies with the views of most of the fans I know. Although it suggests that this forum is full of warped extremists when it comes to Pardew.