WBA 1 - 1 Newcastle United - 20/04/13 - post-match reaction from page 49

Dave

Funny how much better we play when Cabaye is pushed 10 yards further forward  :rolleyes:

Should be at least 2-0 up.

Now for the penalty decision, it was a penalty but that shouldn't matter because the half time whistle should have been blown long before that.

That will never be mentioned in the media though.

Bollicks :lol: Never is that a legitimate complain. The referee decides how much stoppage time there is and when there is further stoppage, he can extend it accordingly. The board is minimum and only an indicator, he is not bound by it.

Exactly.

Guest Roger Kint

Funny how much better we play when Cabaye is pushed 10 yards further forward  :rolleyes:

Should be at least 2-0 up.

Now for the penalty decision, it was a penalty but that shouldn't matter because the half time whistle should have been blown long before that.

That will never be mentioned in the media though.

What are you on about, man? He goes straight through the ball.

I have only seen it once and my stream is f*cking shit so if he did win the ball i apoligise.... i'll have to watch it again.

Doesnt excuse you equally daft theory that he should have blown the whistle beforehand. Based on what exactly? Could you see the ref's watch on your stream? :lol:

Mole has been castrated here :lol: calm down you loonys

I did say i have only seen it once and my stream is awful, i'll have to see it again but due to the horrendous quality it looked like one.

I'll have to take all your words for it, until i see it again.

Has Eliot made a save?

Pretty good half nearly undone by some ridiculous reffing. Unfortunately that's all it takes so long as its 1-0.

Cisse man! Their pass was worse than Santon's against Benfica.

Hope we stay positive and they don't make changes, because they've been hopeless so far.

Mole has been castrated here :lol: calm down you loonys

I did say i have only seen it once and my stream is awful, i'll have to see it again but due to the horrendous quality it looked like one.

I'll have to take all your words for it, until i see it again.

You probably could see it if the Yanks didn't show adverts for a solid 15 fucking minutes :lol: